This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe & Sedans

I mean... seriously now. It's been so long and still haven't heard anything. I checked their website so many times, still only shows front bumper.

Is this mythical sedan kit ever going to be released?
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

• Re: G6 Concept Body Kit Coupe &amp; Sedans

i talked to dar and she said she would call or try to get a hold of em on monday...
      Blue Man Group
      Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
      gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

never knew dar was a girl...but maybe darlene should have givin it away

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
          never knew dar was a girl...but maybe darlene should have givin it away
          haha well sorry..lmao

as long as she calls em so we can get her body kit on our cars then im happy hahaha
          Blue Man Group
          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

I wonder if it would fit the vert. Im pretty sure the front end would but
            what about the back fascia....?? hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also the full kit is out. or at least they are selling them on eBay.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon

Come on Pooners!! They are looking for the SEDAN one!!!

Comment

I was talking to Darlene yesterday. She said she is going to call on Monday; or else I'm gonna go give her a spanking.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                  Originally posted by Lampoon

Come on Pooners!! They are looking for the SEDAN one!!!
                  wtf about to make me have a heart attack wtf poon..
                  Blue Man Group

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                    I was talking to Darlene yesterday. She said she is going to call on Monday; or else I'm gonna go give her a spanking.
                    Pass on the chore to me... I'm closer.

Comment

Just got off the phone with them. They said there was a delay cause the warehouse was on vacation so we are looking at about another 2-3 weeks....sometime in november. I asked about the discount but they said they gave a discount to the coupe ppl and not many ppl bought them so no discount for the sedans unless he gets a good amount of ppl that are going to buy it.

So guys/girls get a list together of the ppl that are really going to buy it and ill send that list over to him and see what he says.
                      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                      Originally posted by 08blackgt
                      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Oh and i forgot to mention that the coupe hood is now made in carbon fiber...can be viewed at the link below

http://www.aitracing.com/shop/index.php ... ts_id=1903

Comment

Well for one thing the population of sedans is much more sizeable than coupes... so I'm sure there will be volume. Without the discount I really need to reconsider...
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!
                          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

ya i know..but from the original list of coupes that wanted to buy only like 2 came through and purchased

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                              Well for one thing the population of sedans is much more sizeable than coupes... so I'm sure there will be volume. Without the discount I really need to reconsider...
                              If we could do a $100 off or maybe free shipping I would do it, but I need to save up the $ first though. And 745 for a CF hood...holy tits
                              Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

haha ya the hood is a bit pricey but it sure does look nice

Comment

Working...
                                X