Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (12-days Remaining)

My $250 deposit is in the mail to Eric.

We need 2 more people to join the group buy to get the best discount rate and with the $250 deposit option that Eric is offering, now is a great time to take the plunge.

GO VOLS

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (12-days Remaining)

im making my deposit in the middle of the month!
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (11-days Remaining)

I am interested in this for sure and have the money ready as well.
        It seems that i am #4 on the list.... are the other 3 solid 100% gtg or on the fence?

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
        15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
        Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
        Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
        Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
          I am interested in this for sure and have the money ready as well.
          It seems that i am #4 on the list.... are the other 3 solid 100% gtg or on the fence?
          I've already submitted my deposit. So, I'm locked in. TVVOLSG6 said he has submitted his as well, and CrimsonGTP is submitting his soon, so it looks as tho the 3-people interested are locked in.

If you jump on-board we'll be at 4.
          Modifications:
          [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
          [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
          [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

K, lets get a 5th and get this thing goin!!

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
            15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
            Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,

Comment

omfg we just might pull this off, and yeah im not on the fence just waiting for my next paycheck is all and then my money will be en route to MPD
              sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (10-days Remaining)

This has already been said, but I want to throw this out there again. This may very well be the last group-buy offered by MPD Inc until late summer or fall, as spring and summer is the busiest time of year for them.

If you want to grab this hood at a discount, and still have it this summer, your best bet is to grab it now.

Now, I'm sure you could still get a hood for this summer, but you may end up paying full price.
                Modifications:
                [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
                [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

I think that i am currently on the fence with this one at this point.
                  I initially wanted to get the kit that darlene is getting made for us,
                  then became under the impression that it might not happen, so i decided that i would get his instead.
                  Now it appears that the kit will happen....BUT, not sure when it will happen for the sedans.
                  I really want to do both, but dont think that i can afford it.

I am going on vacation tomorrow until the 13th, so i wont be available to discuss this until atleast then.
                  I understand that this gb is time sensitive, so if it must go through before i return or decide 100%, please proceed without me.

I'll check on it when i return, and hopefully have a better idea of what i am doing.

Sorry guys.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
                    I think that i am currently on the fence with this one at this point.
                    I initially wanted to get the kit that darlene is getting made for us,
                    then became under the impression that it might not happen, so i decided that i would get his instead.
                    Now it appears that the kit will happen....BUT, not sure when it will happen for the sedans.
                    I really want to do both, but dont think that i can afford it.

I am going on vacation tomorrow until the 13th, so i wont be available to discuss this until atleast then.
                    I understand that this gb is time sensitive, so if it must go through before i return or decide 100%, please proceed without me.

I'll check on it when i return, and hopefully have a better idea of what i am doing.

Sorry guys.
                    Hopefully when you get back on the 13th, you'll have good news.

Unfortunately, its Friday the 13th. Which is generally bad news.
                    Modifications:

Comment

well by the looks of it my army paycheck will be coming on the 13th which makes my down payment EASY!! is there a set day i need to pay in full by?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                        well by the looks of it my army paycheck will be coming on the 13th which makes my down payment EASY!! is there a set day i need to pay in full by?
                        Yep, 2 weeks min. before the day you want it, whenever that may be Hopefully dont drag it out to long.

Comment

Originally posted by eric-mpd
                          Yep, 2 weeks min. before the day you want it, whenever that may be Hopefully dont drag it out to long.
                          Well you tell me what day to get you the 250 at the latest and its not a problem at all, i promise there will be no drag outs here. Like i said i get paid on the 13th so if u need it like the 12th or 11th or something i can scrape it up. paypal work for you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eric-mpd
                            Well you tell me what day to get you the 250 at the latest and its not a problem at all, i promise there will be no drag outs here. Like i said i get paid on the 13th so if u need it like the 12th or 11th or something i can scrape it up. paypal work for you?
                            Because the deposit is non-refundable, Eric isn't accepting Paypal or Visa payments. This only applies to the deposit tho. The prefered method is a Money-Order.

When you go to pay the remaining balance Visa / Paypal will be accepted.
                            Modifications:

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (9-days Remaining)

ok cuz theres a western union in a little store near me so i can use that right? i think those are money orders..
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: MPD Ram Air Hood - Group Buy (9-days Remaining)

so are we still at 3 then?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X