X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PAY IT FORWARD - Pontiac Style!

Originally posted by theshibbykumquat View Post
    Looking for front struts if anybody has some old ones laying around. Doesnt matter if they are blown or leaking, lemme know if you have them, thanks!
    I'm pretty sure I do. That and the control arms

sent from my wireless telegraph machine

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
      I'm pretty sure I do. That and the control arms

sent from my wireless telegraph machine
      Ill send you a PM, interested in them for Koni stuff
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

what are you planning?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I have front struts (no coil) and strut mounts. both shocks are blown

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            what are you planning?
            Have to cut a pair open and get the dimensions from the inside to see if I can get the Koni inserts to fit
            Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

After just buying my car 2 weeks ago my gf rammed someone... got the front bumper repaired but didn't want to spend a lot on the front arrow that was broken. Anyone have an extra Arrow head laying around?

Comment

Looking for front struts if anybody has some old ones laying around. Doesnt matter if they are blown or leaking, lemme know if you have them, thanks! I don't need the springs either. I am looking to install some koni shocks and just need the front struts.
                How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

I have front struts laying around also have the rear shocks. they all have 100,000miles on them. the 2 fronts are blown. had to replace them cause the car felt like a boat on rough water, haha

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Thanks for the heads up snowman. What are you asking for the 2 front struts, minus the springs, shipped to 29680?

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
                    I have front struts laying around also have the rear shocks. they all have 100,000miles on them. the 2 fronts are blown. had to replace them cause the car felt like a boat on rough water, haha

Comment

Originally posted by mobilebyrd View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up snowman. What are you asking for the 2 front struts, minus the springs, shipped to 29680?
                      looks like it'll be between $15-$20 to ship. now which part do you need? the bottom part where the spring rest, or do you want the whole thing. also I think I have the top part of the strut where it mounts to car. just need to see what condition they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by mobilebyrd View Post
                        looks like it'll be between $15-$20 to ship. now which part do you need? the bottom part where the spring rest, or do you want the whole thing. also I think I have the top part of the strut where it mounts to car. just need to see what condition they are in.

Comment

I reckon I'll take everything except the springs. I'm mainly interested in the housings (picture below) so I can cut them open and clean them out to install the Konis. If you find the top plates and want to throw them in the box I won't complain...more stuff for me to play with and less clutter at your place.

PS: Sorry for the delayed response. I was travelling and didn't notice your response.

Last edited by mobilebyrd; 05-06-2014, 09:02 PM. Reason: Added a picture.

Comment

Good evening Snowman, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you would still be willing to part with your front struts. If so, I'll Paypal you the funds.

Comment

Anyone have a spare battery cover? My clip tabs that lock the lid down, broke due to the previous owner breaking all but one. I don't have anything else that came off the G6 laying around besides one stock drivers side headlight that will be replaced. The black housing that makes up the stock headlight is melted but the clear lens has been smoked using but night shades. Its anyones if they want it once I replace it.

Comment

I used to have one

Comment

Working...
                                X