cig outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cig outlet

My cigarette outlet fuse keeps blowing all of a sudden...I put a fuse in and it.just blows..never did this before all of a sudden its doing it...any ideas on what the hell is going on?
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: cig outlet

Short somewhere.
    1972 F100
    1978 Twinstar
    1992 Miata
    2014 Mustang

Comment

is there any metal or possibly a coin that fell into one of the sockets?
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I would have to check
        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Anybody else have ideas what else I can check to figure this problem out?

Comment

the outlet problebly went bad

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Even though I used it like 5 times since I owned the car?

Comment

anybody know i can trace this back?

Comment

disconnect the wire harness from the dash mounted outlet and replace the fuse. if it doesn't blow, your problem is there. if it blows, your problem is in the other socket.
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Any ideas how to get the one on the dash out?.. can I put a flat head under it and pry it out or will it break that way?

Comment

you will break it.

pull off the fuse panel door in the passenger footwell and just unplug it from that side.
                      2009 PONTIAC G8
                      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                      X