X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

thanks ordered the parts i needed

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

the 12v cigarette lighter assembly inside the center console.

not up in front of the e-brake, but inside the box under the armrest

My progression thread
      Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
      Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
      In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
      Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
      Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
        I finally got the part number for the gxp hood.
        hood=25839143
        LH grille=25877393
        RH grille=25877392
        rear diffuser bumper=25876636(sedan), 25876637(coupe).
        hammerhead spoiler=25876648(sedan)

I got these from the catalog, although the numbers are still too new to get a price on.
        for the hood are the grille pieces needed?
        Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        There's a page of leghumping afterwards

Comment

Yea the grilles are needed for the hood

Comment

Cargo Net

Needed to get an extra side cargo net for my '07 GT sedan because the dealer only gave me one. Part number is 15899373. I don't see why there would be a difference between my net and the other years/trims.

FYI - Dealer wants $25.75 for it but GMPartsDirect has it for $15.26, so can't really beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
              the 12v cigarette lighter assembly inside the center console.

not up in front of the e-brake, but inside the box under the armrest
              Sorry it's taken so long to resond, the # is 25776667

Comment

its all good Mike

My progression thread
                Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light

Comment

im still waiting for my stuff to come in

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

hey mike, whats the part number for the tan/neutral driver side vanity mirror?
                    without lights inside it

My progression thread

Comment

Comment

can anyone tell me what these parts numbers are? They guy said they're the numbers for a gxp bumper but its not comin up for me on gmpartsdirect.com

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

anybody have any idea?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Looking for the part number for black chrome GXP wheels. The guy I'm looking to buy them from isn't entirely sure if they're black chrome, and its hard as hell to tell in the pics. The part number he provided is 9597696S10, but I believe thats the number stamped on the wheel regardless of its cladding. From what I understand P79 indicates they're black chrome but he can't find anything on the wheel with that.

Here are some pics..help me out guys:

My first look at them they appeared to be black chrome..that or I just really wanted them to be. Now I'm really thinking they're not.

Comment

Anyone? The auction ends soon, but I don't want to end up with the wrong wheels.

Comment

I found a part number for the 17" black cladded here:
                                http://www.wheelsrims.net/pontiac-g6-inventory.html

ALY06604U88

personally I'd steer clear of the cladded wheels. The metal is soft and they
                                dent sooo easy its comical.

not the answer your looking for....but its a bump for ya.

Our main parts guy is usually on M-F....
                                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                                X