Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California's Fall Fun For All! Fall Meet and Greet!

Hey guys,

I have some video that I took of the meet and I will try and get it all edited together this week. I wpent all day at Universal on Sunday till 1am and then made the 6 hour drive home afterwards. I passed out when I got home, but right now I am still feeling the effects of the up for more than 24 hours haze, so editing any video is off the table for tonight. But Ill update the thread once I got it put together.
    My YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Glad you made it home safely. Can't wait to see the video's, there were some good wisecracks and some really good views, too!
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

You've all been waiting for this so here is the only video i have of the drive we took

Comment

bump, video installed and viewable.

Comment

Nice video broseph! Next meet we got to hit up a track and have some real fun!
            Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21 View Post
              Next meet we got to hit up a track and have some real fun!
              Well next time I hope you have a bit more confidence in your car and your driving, so you're able to keep up with me. LOL, The Snake was some really fun driving, wasn't it?

Comment

Kinda boring video, but I bet it was fun to drive.

Comment

driving a little slow? I would have been waiting for you guys for a long time if I was in the lead. Im not a sissy when it comes to the twisties.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

at this point, near the end approaching hwy 1, the road was wet and there was dirt on the road, too. You can be sure I was riding the ass of the GTO That was in front of me throughout the entire heavy turns of the Snake, before Mark spun out at the final turn of The Snake.

It was wetterthe closer we got to the coast. We had 4 GTO's, 2 G8's, 1 SS Camero, and 4 G6's, so we were a bit behind the front. I was the 2nd G6in line, the other guy in front of me has been doing the runs with his SS Cobalt, so he knew the roads. So you'd might been riding the ass of the cars up front, but we set it up by horsepower and well, we got stuck near the rear.

Comment

HP doesnt really matter on how you drive the turns, I have pushed a Porsche on mountain roads and a few other sport cars. just knowing what your car can do and knowing how to drive mountain roads also not being afraid to drive them. I wish I had a sweet true sports car to drive the mountains with. like a Porsche GT3 RS, but I would take a ZO6 for sure
                      Last edited by snowmanG6; 10-21-2010, 05:00 PM.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I was hungover, the weather was shitty, and i was low on gas... i was not prepared but next time will be a whole new story....
                        Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

Ill still be at the rear of the pack enjoying the scenery and driving at a nice comfortable pace and meeting you all at the stops along the way.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

lolol right on Puck...

Progression:

Comment

Luckily Myriam was behind you, for the most part, otherwise I'd have been worried you were gonna get lost, and that wouldn't have sat right with me.

Where are you video's, your top of the mountain video???? Can't wait

Comment

Here is the video I took edited a bit for my vlog. This is pretty much filled with banter and our cars parked. I didnt get any video of the actual drive, but I did get some video of us throughout the drive. Not too exciting but its what I got.

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X