Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California's Fall Fun For All! Fall Meet and Greet!

red robins sounds good, i love the fries haha.....im def planin on coming if im not too broke after i buy the GXP i have been wanting which looks like its gonna happen next weekend haha

Comment

Thanks again Pete! I've relocated my hotel room for the 2 night stay in Canoga Park now to

Motel 6 Canoga Park, Ca #4240
      7132 De Soto Ave
      Us 101/n Ventura Fwy At De Soto Ave
      Canoga Park, CA, 91303

$60 a night! Friday and Saturday Night. It's less than a mile away!

Hope Puckhndlr and whoever else is staying the night can come on through and we'll use this hotel!
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Dude I worked in Canoga Park for about 8 months... Not the hottest area... but it should do... there is also a place called BJs Brewery.. so much better than Red Robins... the priving is pretty good too and not mention they have some pretty good beers on tap..
        Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

We can do an easy canyon run by taking Kanan Road off the 101 towards the PCH... Awesome view and drive...
          Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

I wanna make sure we do a nice scenic drive, too, so I can video while driving! I'm just glad the Motel 6 has a parking lot that I can park right out my room at night.

Comment

to bad this wasnt for the weekends. IFly Hollywood but its only mon-thurs. thats a sweet deal.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

already requested the day off... will know fo sho on sunday if I can make it...

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                  red robins sounds good, i love the fries haha.....im def planin on coming if im not too broke after i buy the GXP i have been wanting which looks like its gonna happen next weekend haha
                  I am hoping you'll make it........I know it's alot of miles but look at the beautiful countryside you'll be able to appreciate! Maybe if you get there Friday the 15th we can get the party started early!

Originally posted by g6cruiser View Post
                  already requested the day off... will know fo sho on sunday if I can make it...
                  I'm sure we'll be adding you to the list!

Comment

looks like im really missing out
                    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Alright, so I've change my plans to shorten my trip once again! I'm still coming down Friday night, but I'm leaving Saturday NO LATER THAN 6PM. I have an event that evening in Concord that I can't miss, it's supposed to be the biggest party of the year.........some might know what I mean!!!

So, Phenom & Puckhndlr, maybe lets try this???? Phenom, if you come down with Puck, I'll be able to get you home that night and you might just be able to make it? What do you guys think?

Comment

Re: GREAT NEWS!!! Must Read!

Updated 10/7/2010
                        CONFIRMED Guests/Members

1. Bambamm - Sacramento, CA (Host, but I'm sure there will be a Hostess, too)
                        2. Skrilla818 - SFV, CA (Back up Hostess)
                        3. markpetersonii - Camp Pendleton, CA
                        4. JGP21 - So. Cal......Just confirmed with me he's there.
                        5. Oropher101 - Edwards AFB, CA
                        6. G8Girl - Santa Monica, CA (Hostess) <---Preggers, too!
                        7. Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. Glad you can make it Brandon.
                        8. 1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA.......Told me yesterday he's gonna make it.

so far it's 5 G6's, 1 GTO, 1 G8, and a Sunfire.........more G6's

MAYBE Attending Guests/Members
                        1. Ringo - Napels, FL (This is the fun for all right? I'll be there in spirit! )
                        2. Jedi3 - Rockland MA
                        3. SnowmanG6 - So Cal...It's getting down to the wire
                        4. SexyG6-Kalamazoo, MI Promises Promises'....
                        5. ticha_cali - Anaheim, CA.....what cha say?

BAMBAMM

Comment

will not be making it. money is tight and I will be attending a family event

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          Originally posted by ahuhn
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

This meet is gona work out pretty nice for me... I have my internship that saturday morning in northridge, ca, which is about 5 minutes away from red robins. so i am definitely gonna be at the meet. cant wait!!!

Progression:

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                              Alright, so I've change my plans to shorten my trip once again! I'm still coming down Friday night, but I'm leaving Saturday NO LATER THAN 6PM. I have an event that evening in Concord that I can't miss, it's supposed to be the biggest party of the year.........some might know what I mean!!!

So, Phenom & Puckhndlr, maybe lets try this???? Phenom, if you come down with Puck, I'll be able to get you home that night and you might just be able to make it? What do you guys think?
                              What do you say Puck? its all up to you. no pressure tho
                              Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                              sigpic
                              Progression Page
                              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                              Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

You know I got your back man! Bam you need to update the list of those attending and include Phenom! Ill be swooping him up around 4:30am on Saturday which should give us plenty of time to meet up by noon. Gonna be a good meet.
                                My YouTube Channel
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                                X