This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Carolina 6er's

I'm in Winston-Salem. Bought my G6, V6 sedan about 3 weeks ago. Love it!!!! Want to take it to the Blue Ridge and take a smooth ride sometime!!

Comment

Haha! Welcome to the forum. I frequent W-S about once a month, my parents live there.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

welcome to the site!

im that way about once a month when I pass by to go to Greensboro

Comment

Cary NC Here
          2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition - Black Metallic

Comment

Welcome to the forum neighbor! My profile says Raleigh (I work at NCSU), but I actually live just across the Cary/Apex border on the Apex side

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Im in Fayetteville NC.
              G6 GTP 07 3.6L, 6spd manumatic,Custom intake, dropped, on 20"s, debadged.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3169011

Comment

Greensboro here....time for a meetup !!!!
                I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                James A. Baldwin

Comment

Well lets do it then looks like raeligh would be about the middle for most. that includes VA but ive done thease before, dont expect more than 2-3 people to actuly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTP07
                    Well lets do it then looks like raeligh would be about the middle for most. that includes VA but ive done thease before, dont expect more than 2-3 people to actuly do it.
                    Raleigh would be fine with me. I guess we just need to start an interest list and determine the date/time and place.
                    I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
                    James A. Baldwin

Comment

we had 6-8 if i remember correctly when we met in Concord a year or two ago.

Comment

Brian, where have you been bro, havnt seen you around town. Im down for a meetup soon
                        2006 G6 GT
                        Debadged
                        20% Window Tint
                        Painted molded mudflaps
                        DS Stage 4 CAI
                        8000K VVME HIDs Low Beam Conversion
                        Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
                        Painted Red Calipers

Comment

Let me know a time and place, Im up for it no job right now so i got the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JST4SHOG6
                            Brian, where have you been bro, havnt seen you around town. Im down for a meetup soon
                            yeah i know...i spend most of my time around burlington instead of GSO now that i live out here lol. we should definitely get together for some beers again though.

hey...you or your dad wouldn't happen to know anyone with a tech-2 up to date enough to work on my '06 would you?

Comment

depends on what you are looking to do. My dad has several tech 2's at the shop, though they cant be taken out of the shop, you are more than welcome to come by one day and use it if need be.
                              2006 G6 GT
                              Debadged
                              20% Window Tint
                              Painted molded mudflaps
                              DS Stage 4 CAI
                              8000K VVME HIDs Low Beam Conversion
                              Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
                              Painted Red Calipers

Comment

i need to have the clutch pedal position sensor and crank case position sensor relearns done for my tuned pcm. car won't even start so i'd need to swap pcms in the parking lot and do the relearns then lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X