This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Florida 6er's

Dang that sucks, but yeah we need to see if we can get together sometime and cruise
    GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
    2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

How about sometime in May or June? Gives us a good amount of time to plan.

We need to get a list of all Florida G6er's that are interested in having a meet.

Add on:
      1.bjohnsong6
      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
      2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Comment

You know im down. Just lmk when.
        sigpic

Comment

Yessir and I'm just assuming cookie is in too.

1. bjohnsong6
          2. jtmoney
          3. cookiemonster17
          GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

Might wanna try ors and tampa racing forum too. Might get a few more 6ers.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm only meeting up if its around south florida on the east coast side

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I'll be at lashway Motorsports on February 28, March 1st and 2nd for my engine swap.
                Come on by and check it out.
                I'm down for a meet whenever.

Just remember, when I come, so do about 15 g8's, most highly modified!
                2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Is anyone n Florida still on here? If so, let's meet up and cruise or something, if you guys are interested, there is an event coming up soo. Orlando Cars & Coffee. Let me know if y'all wanna meet or cruise
                  GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

I will be at the Tilted Kilt on university near UCF Friday night for a big car show
                    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                      I will be at the Tilted Kilt on university near UCF Friday night for a big car show
                      Big?? That's a small,parking lot isn't it? Lol but maybe I will stop by. You going to go to Orlando Cars and Coffee next Saturday?
                      GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

I will be out of town that weekend
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Dang. Well the Orlando Cars and Coffe is the second Saturday of every month. Last meet, there was actually about 8 Pontiacs there which was awesome. I think 4 of them were G8s.
                          GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

Bryan - I'm going to Orlando next week for a conference - I wouldn't mind seeing that G8 in person if you're around...
                            CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Sure.
                              Text or call me
                              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

If y'all want to meet up,,, I'm down for that.
                                GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Comment

Working...
                                X