This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Carolina 6er's

Well after thinking I was out of running because of internal fills for the jobs. They have now asked me for an in-person interview for one of the jobs. Guess I'll be going down that way soon for that.

Comment

Soooo many interviews. I've heard this story a thousand times. 10-15 interviews and then they drop you for someone internal in the company.
      2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
      GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
      Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

well i was interviewing for 3 different jobs at once so it was a bit crazy. This one wanted me to come down before but we decided to wait and see if the other 2 wanted to as well (all same place) by time one of them did, this job was being 'filled'. Well one of the two positions either backed out or got busted on drug screen. So now they want me to come down again. I told them no waiting this time for anything lets just do it.

Comment

finally got this thing scheduled today.

even better news was that it is 5 min from my buddys house im staying at

Comment

well should know something end of this week. if so I'll be done there by August

Comment

Irmo, SC saw a black G6 sedan with a #1 OSU fan tag on the front. Anybody on here? Looks like an '09.
              CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
              Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Comment

What's so special about that G6? Because it has a specific sticker? Good luck finding them because we the only 3 people in SC apparently who see this thread.
                Last edited by Abyssul; 07-11-2011, 11:04 PM.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,

sigpic

Comment

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                  .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Hey Abyssul, if this thing had a middle finger smiley, you'd be gettin it. ;-) You haven't been around Columbia have you? Got a quick look at a 6 that kinda matches yours.
                    Last edited by Romad81; 07-12-2011, 09:10 AM.
                    CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
                    Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Comment

well i got the job down there..........HOWEVA............my current company is working a management job that would be a HUGE raise and better experience. They have about a week to decide on that or im heading south

if this job here comes up for grabs for me, ill be down that way eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Romad81 View Post
                        Hey Abyssul, if this thing had a middle finger smiley, you'd be gettin it. ;-) You haven't been around Columbia have you? Got a quick look at a 6 that kinda matches yours.
                        I was actually in Columbia this past weekend, but I wasn't driving my G6. I should've so we could've met up. I'll keep that in mind if I go up there again. I have family in Columbia so I visit twice a year.
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Offhand any G6ers still posting in here.

I am in Charleston, been here about a year. I just haven't posted much since my wife stole my car from me.

Actually looking to sell a never installed Factory GM gfx kit. Factory painted black, for a sedan.
                          2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
                          Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater82 View Post
                            Offhand any G6ers still posting in here.

I am in Charleston, been here about a year. I just haven't posted much since my wife stole my car from me.

Actually looking to sell a never installed Factory GM gfx kit. Factory painted black, for a sedan.
                            Is that the GM ground effects kit (OEM)? If so, how many exhaust outlets for the rear and what kind of price? I'd be willing to drive down there. I don't have the money anytime soon (not for a couple months), but I am definitely interested.
                            2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Single outlet, and OEM, all new never installed, factory painted black.

How does $300 sound. I'd be willing to meet, withing reasonable distance.

Might also be willing to sell my racingline STB, I have a crabs intake box only, and taillight covers, used but I never installed them.

If there is serious interest I can get pics
                              2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
                              Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

I have a coupe so the ground effects kit is no help to me but does sound like a good deal. I have the GM performance parts + strut bar and already have a true cold air intake.

On another note we need to get a meet together some time for all 3 or 4 of us. lol
                                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                                X