This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Carolina 6er's

well, just got called about a phone interview with roper saint francis healthcare in charleston,sc....come on interview skills

Comment

so that job is still up in air, but I have another interview with different department tomorrow at roper saint francis.

Comment

Totally forgot about this thread lol. Good luck with the job! Charleston is only a hour or so drive from my place.
        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
        GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
        Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

well I have effectively gotten 1 job offer. I have 2 others to speak with managers soon, so we shall see.

I have to get some others things in that area fixed up and if that happens. I'll be moving to Charleston area soon. WOOOT

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33 View Post
            well I have effectively gotten 1 job offer. I have 2 others to speak with managers soon, so we shall see.

I have to get some others things in that area fixed up and if that happens. I'll be moving to Charleston area soon. WOOOT
            Classic city with a distinct smell.
            2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,

sigpic

Comment

houses we are looking at aren't in city but outskirts 20-30 minutes away, no living to close to that water

Comment

Good thing. I'm the same way with Myrtle Beach. I live 20-30 minutes from the beach.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Well have now had 3 phone interviews, with one offering in person. Since so far away the HR lady is waiting to hear back from other two managers so I can try to do interviews if needed around same dates.

Comment

Hurry up and get down here. Everybody is within 2 1/2 hours from me. I can do some detailing help if you stop in Columbia and I'm willing to travel some if you can't make it here.
                    CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
                    Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Comment

(in a Bob Barker voice) Come on down JP.

I now live in Conway just moved down from MA. love it sofar we need to do a meet some sunday!!!!
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3 View Post
                        (in a Bob Barker voice) Come on down JP.

I now live in Conway just moved down from MA. love it sofar we need to do a meet some sunday!!!!
                        Wow. A G6'er that lives near me. About time... We do need to ride.
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Sundays are the best day for me.
                          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

well have two in person interviews some time soon down there. hopefully we can do a get together down that way

Comment

Let me know when your here.

Comment

Do either of you have any experience with brake fluid changes? I'm hitting 100k so I need to get my coolant flushed at my local shop, but I could definitely save some money with a brake fluid bleed by doing it myself.
                                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X