X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Orlando Meet Was Awesome! pics and stuff pg 22 and on

Originally posted by morpheus5057
    whats in pa but a buncha hills?
    at least in FL you can hit up the beaches and stuffs....
    but i used to live in NE, and its middle of the union, so everyones welcome. but if you hit I81, there is NOTHING..... and i like nothing..... makes going fast easier. If you arent in omaha, heading east there is about 8hrs of corn, thats about it...

Its like that anywhere. I live in Ohio but were in the foothills of the mountains. Theres things you can do in these "hills" that you can never do in Florida or on a beach. 4 wheeling would be no fun on a beach, neither would dune buggies. Put some hills and some mud and its suddenly alot more fun. You can go shooting or hunting in the peacefulness of the "hills". Can't do that on the beach. Or skiing. Thats something that can't be done anywhere in Florida.

Each has its own perks.
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

4 wheeling would be no fun on a beach, neither would dune buggies
      driving in sand is actually a lot of fun, and we have dunes on the smaller beaches that would be badass to dunebuggy over

You can go shooting or hunting in the peacefulness of the "hills". Can't do that on the beach.
      um... excuse me? its called Tourist Season for a reason, tyvm

Or skiing
      add a boat and a rope and youre set

.... wait, why am i defending FL, i hate it here! too many damn people.
      r/t .539, 60' 2.328, 330' 6.529, 1/8mi 10.002, 71.16 mph (completely stock)

My Baby in her darkest hour
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...l=1#post389966

Comment

Florida is striving to be Caribbean, but it won't ever reach the status

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
        PSN: racin247
        Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
          I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Mark, is that avatar pic on the Dunedin Causeway?

And, you live in the most populated per square mile county in the state of FL, esp come winter with the snow birds. I lived just below Palm Harbor on the east side of 19 by about 1/4 mile in 1999.

Try running an ambulance emergency through Pinellas County in the snow bird months,

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

National Meet? California? Hmmmmm...

Has anyone watched the movie Cannonball Run? Or know about the Gumball Rally?

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
              Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
              Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT
                Mark, is that avatar pic on the Dunedin Causeway?

And, you live in the most populated per square mile county in the state of FL, esp come winter with the snow birds. I lived just below Palm Harbor on the east side of 19 by about 1/4 mile in 1999.

Try running an ambulance emergency through Pinellas County in the snow bird months,

it is, in fact, dune-din causeway. and yes, this place blows come winter. i hate old people.

Comment

iight so MI(Merritt island) Meet is looking good im working on some stuff for us to do. if you guys like off road stuff there is that one road i told yall bout 3 mile dirt strip
                  28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

Hi guys~!!!

Looking foward to Meritt Island meet~!
                    *2-12" Diamond d6 subs, Diamond amp 600w rms, Sony xplod cdx m3di* custom painted sunburst orange console, dashboard, doors, and intake tube, engine cover, brake and gas pedals* K&M Typhoon intake*.... replacing soon **nice clear tailights (7 years old) that are now busted and have to be replaced by old taillights... and bubbling tint on back window.

Comment

Originally posted by silverg6er
                      i know i can't get out of florida at all..i got no breaks in the summer from school...
                      same here between work and my horrible decision to take Physics 1 & 2 over summer, I can't leave Florida for the 3rd straight summer in a row

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

[img][img=http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1752/g6rearview.th.jpg][/img]
                        28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

crappy photoshop job but funny...

Comment

i didnt even notice til you said that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teeroynorge
                                ?

Comment

Working...
                                X