This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Missouri 6ers

its about 1 45 mins i think form here...
    06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

G6 Forum Members Your invited to the.....
      "STL GM Tuner Meet, Sunday June 28th!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys its that time again for another annual STL summer meet! The planning has been done and this is what will take place. So get excited and plan on taking off work in advance! It is always a great time!

Meeting Location: St.louis Bentley Dealer in Chesterfield, MO
      Address: One Arnage Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63005
      Meeting Time: 11:00am on June 28th( Sunday)
      What To Bring:Burgers, Hot Dogs, soda, Chips, Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches etc..
      Plans For The Day: We will meet at Bentley, wait for everyones arrival. Then we will hang out and talk for alittle bit. Take a cruise down 109 and through some backroads. we will wrap around and backtrack to Babler State Park and BBQ, take photos and just hang out for the rest of the day. It should be lots of fun and im excited to see everyone out again for this one! Other cars are welcome

Alot of different people from other forums are attending..... There will be at least 30+ GM Tuner cars
      Some forums include HHRforums.net/Cobaltss.net/Redlineforums.com/Ionforums.net/gatewayjbody/sixthsphere/gatewayhhr/j-body.org
      "Post Up If You Will Be Attending" and spread the word!

Any Questions just PM me

Thanks, Jake!
      2004 Saturn Ion Redline........Its plastic and runs on love!

Comment

Hey guys just seeing if anyone might wanna do a spring meet..i know its early but seeing if we can get something started...
        06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

Originally posted by Cantslowdown
          Hey guys just seeing if anyone might wanna do a spring meet..i know its early but seeing if we can get something started...
          sure

turbo G6
          GA gt

Pontiact STL meet

V6

Comment

I'm down, lets do it.

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
            There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

good deal i am not to far form springfiled so....see if we can get more people in on this

Comment

good deal i am not to far form springfiled so....see if we can get more people in on this
                Cool, will do.

Any date in mind yet?

There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

I thought maybe we could talk about that and all of us kinda pick a date...I want to make this all work for everyone so..Plus ya'll live up there...

Comment

I thought maybe we could talk about that and all of us kinda pick a date...I want to make this all work for everyone so..Plus ya'll live up there...
                    Ok cool, will late May work?

Comment

yeah i think if we can wait like toward spring have better weather..and hopefully we can get more people to chime in on this...

Comment

yeah i think if we can wait like toward spring have better weather..and hopefully we can get more people to chime in on this...
                        Wanna shoot for the weekend of May 21-23 (Fri-Sun)?

Comment

ya we can give that a try..i cant set anything in stone yet..b.w man nice pics i seen ur car on another thread and very nice like the pics as well.

Comment

ya we can give that a try..i cant set anything in stone yet..b.w man nice pics i seen ur car on another thread and very nice like the pics as well.
                            Thanks lol, yea see what your availability is as soon as you can. Then we'll put a thread up and I'll post on other forums about it

Comment

Will do and i see ur selling the car damn..but i know i would like to go somewhere and eat and maybe do a few other things...maybe go get a few cold ones haha..but ya we'll get something going i have a buddy that has a Grand Prix might see if he wants to go up as well...

Comment

Will do and i see ur selling the car damn..but i know i would like to go somewhere and eat and maybe do a few other things...maybe go get a few cold ones haha..but ya we'll get something going i have a buddy that has a Grand Prix might see if he wants to go up as well...
                                Sweet that all sounds good, maybe meet up, hang out/chill, go get a late lunch/dinner & drinks.

What city? Jefferson? STL? Etc?...

I doubt much people will want to come to Springfield, MO. Tried to have a meet similar to this and 3 people showed.

Comment

Working...
                                X