• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Ohio 6ers

From western Ohio just west of Dayton.
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by ashes06gtp View Post
      born and raised near youngstown, ohio well columbiana county to be exact! live in north royalton/strongsville area near cleveland!!!
      Where at dude? I graduated from Lisbon in 03 and live in Columbiana for now.
      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

all you upstate people on here and no one down in southeast ohio

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33 View Post
          all you upstate people on here and no one down in southeast ohio
          I know how you feel I can't find anyone around here
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

how can you not find anyone near cincy?

Comment

how can you not find anyone near cincy?
              I'm not in Cincy i'm north of that, the tiny village of West Alexandria, about 15 minutes away from Richmond, IN and about 45 west of Dayton.
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

haha, i did a search based on your profile location and it was by cincy, that was my assumption

Comment

haha, i did a search based on your profile location and it was by cincy, that was my assumption
                  hmmm. About an hour north of Cincy, if I do 80 all the way there . I have an eye doctor in Cincy, well West Chester
                  sigpic
                  MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

Originally posted by determined419 View Post
                    Where at dude? I graduated from Lisbon in 03 and live in Columbiana for now.
                    I graduated from Leetonia in 06 and lived in columbiana with my grandparents for a little while in 08, i'm still down there like once a week!
                    sigpic
                    Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires 245/45zr18, Custom intake, Brand New Clutch, Hawk Performance brake pads
                    ***Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and exhaust work to come in the next few weeks***
                    More Future plan's to come!!!

Comment

• Re: List of all Ohio 6ers

Sweet! You probably know my my Fiance, graduated from Leetonia in 05. Sara Robb. Shes finishing up grad school at Kent main, graduates in December but is done living on campus in another week and a half or so. Leetonia and Lisbon are small enough that you probably have met me at one time or another lol.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419 View Post
                        Sweet! You probably know my my Fiance, graduated from Leetonia in 05. Sara Robb. Shes finishing up grad school at Kent main, graduates in December but is done living on campus in another week and a half or so. Leetonia and Lisbon are small enough that you probably have met me at one time or another lol.
                        yes i know her, thats great that she graduates in December. I graduated in October and am returning to school in August guess i can't get enough! those towns are small, and I probably did meet you I use to play Softball and was a Cheerleader for Football and Basketball seasons! and congrats on being engaged, are you guys getting married soon? My Fiance graduated from Jasckson-Milton, he drives a GP GTP!
                        sigpic
                        Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR Tires 245/45zr18, Custom intake, Brand New Clutch, Hawk Performance brake pads
                        ***Hooker Aero Chamber mufflers and exhaust work to come in the next few weeks***

Comment

About 2 years out still. Planning June 2013 for the wedding. All depends once she graduates though because even though I have a good paying job, its 50 some miles away closer to Pittsburgh. If she finds a job closer to Cleveland which is where her clinicals have been, I'll have to find another job since I obviously am not driving from Cleveland, or Twinsburg, or wherever to where I work now. It's exciting though! Congrats to you too! And school's not so bad. It beats what 90% of the people are stuck doing in Columbiana County, which is factory work making next to nothing for backbreaking work.

I think I may have an idea who you are, not completely sure but an idea. I knew a few cheerleaders from 03-05.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

ya that drive would suck! we were driving from poland to strongsville..not fun! ya schools not that bad i guess, nursing is worth it in the end. I cheered for leetonia my junior and senior year, so perhaps you know who i am! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine went to a car show in Mansfield yesterday and sent me these two pics. This person needs to be on the forum.

Progression Page

Comment

That car looks familiar. This is a picture I took at GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA in June 2010:

Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                                Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X