Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana Meet 2012

Originally posted by BL07GTP View Post
    I didn't even think ppl with the 3.9 have even got close to a 14.9. when i got my time it was my first time racing so i guess well see. im gonna laugh when u run a 15. (NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK ) lol
    I am gonna laugh when YOU run 15s.. (NOT TRYING TO NOT BE A DICK)

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I like how just because you have the same engine as Brian you think you're just as good. It's not all about whats under the hood, but also who's behind the wheel. Let's also not forget that I don't want to drop the clutch in mine and also that my car actually requires skill to drive. I have to do a little more than just hit the gas pedal.
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

01.) Cade (cmessick)
        02.) Brian (sexyg6)
        03.) Jeremy (mancosman)
        04.) Eric (BlueG6demon)
        05.) Josh (JJT*90)
        06.) Matt (Neatong6er)
        07.) Jordan (BL07GTP)
        08.) Tony (fuzzchop)
        09.) Chris (blkg6creed)
        10.) James (BadBoyJim)
        11.) Sandy (out now)
        12.) Mandy (Matt's girlfriend) (06 base v6 sedan)
        13.) WonderingSol (Local Solstice)
        14.) Work (Andrew) (Grand Prix Local)

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

That's a decent list we got going. Now let's hope everyone shows up.
          Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
            I like how just because you have the same engine as Brian you think you're just as good. It's not all about whats under the hood, but also who's behind the wheel. Let's also not forget that I don't want to drop the clutch in mine and also that my car actually requires skill to drive. I have to do a little more than just hit the gas pedal.
            As stated before im not saying im better but i ran a 14.9 on my first run ever and i thought that was dang good for not racing before and with a 150 degree IAT.

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
              01.) Cade (cmessick)
              02.) Brian (sexyg6)
              03.) Jeremy (mancosman)
              04.) Eric (BlueG6demon)
              05.) Josh (JJT*90)
              06.) Matt (Neatong6er)
              07.) Jordan (BL07GTP)
              08.) Tony (fuzzchop)
              09.) Chris (blkg6creed)
              10.) James (BadBoyJim)
              11.) Sandy (out now)
              12.) Mandy (Matt's girlfriend) (06 base v6 sedan)
              13.) WonderingSol (Local Solstice)
              14.) Work (Andrew) (Grand Prix Local)

Well we have some further details. If you would, just pop in a confirm your coming. I will send a PM to all of you with my phone number so you can get ahold of me with any questions. We have about a week to go, hope your preparations are coming along swimmingly.

Speaking of swimming.. I may have a new idea!! Come prepared!!

Comment

Sounds good. I'll still be coming.
                1972 F100
                1978 Twinstar
                1992 Miata
                2014 Mustang

Comment

sounds good to me. i shale be prepared also

Comment

ill be there
                    The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

I'm in. I hope the humidity is just as thick as it was last week, nothing like drinking the air.
                      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

There.. everyone should have my number by now.. let me know if you didn't get it!

Comment

Um, I did not get it.
                          Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                          97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Originally posted by blueG6demon View Post
                            Um, I did not get it.
                            your fired..

Comment

YOU CANT FIRE ME!
                              Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                              97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

well......... hopefully i can make it now...... because of all the storms we got sent to work in ohio to restor power and if were not released by friday, IF i can get saturday off someone will have to come get me and swing by muncie to get black beauty, friday night and then take me back saturday night........

Comment

Working...
                                X