Indiana Meet 2012 **Pics Page 15**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana Meet 2012

Use this addy for your GPS or googlemaps/mapquest. Its for the McDonalds at that I65 exit. We will all meet here at 10AM to take advantage of the day.

5918 State Road 43 N
    West Lafayette, IN 47906

Clicky Here for Map

Brian is intending to be down at the river reserving a spot for all of those who wish to have photos taken near the water. There is plenty of room to park if this is not something your into. If you wish to take photos near the river, we must be orderly, calm, and draw excess attention. Also, take note to not apply tire shine prior to these photos, for the area can be dusty/sandy and it likes to stick to tire shine.

For lunch, we will be going to Dog-n-Suds, a drive in, for food, root beer, and photos again. From there it will be up to the group as to what to do next. I will have my Canon SLR, and will be in photo mode for anyone who wants photos.

Bring along some cash to pitch in on dinner at my place. I will be cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, and brats, but I cannot afford to feed all of you. Things to bring along would be sodas, chips, snacks, and other refreshments.

There will an opportunity to go to the track. Brian will correct me if I am wrong, but I think gate fees are only $15-$20 to run your car. Please bring long pants if you wish to run your car. Also, a helmet will be required if you run sub 14s. (most of us will not matter) I do not believe it costs anything to watch.

I will have water and ice in a cooler, if you wish to bring sodas to toss in great, but there will be no alcohol in the cooler period. We will refrain from this until we are back at the house and have called it quits for the day.

Anyone who wishes to stay the night, I have plenty of room for guests. I have (2) couches, which are first come first serve. I have lots of room in the spare room for those who want to unroll a sleeping bag, inflate an air mattress, or sleep on the floor (like Brian did last year )

I do not mind if people stay thru till Sunday, I know it will be a trip for most. Sunday is another day that is open for remaining group suggestions. More photos can be taken, there was mention of a trip to the gun range, or just to hang out again. There will be no joy-rides through my neighborhood again.

These are general plans, and can change with suggestion. If you have girlfriends/wives who wish to come, that is perfectly fine. My g/f and Chris's wive will most likely be present for some of the meet. I assure you, we try to keep from getting bored.

Just remember, July 7th is about cars and staying safe. We do not need a repeat with the popo like we did last year.

Cheers
    Last edited by cmessick; 06-27-2012, 12:58 PM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Sounds good. Looks like I'll be wifeless, as the overwhelming excitement of cars is keeping her from joining. Haha. Tell your girl sorry. Everything else sounds like a good plan. The track should be a good time.
      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
        Use this addy for your GPS or googlemaps/mapquest. Its for the McDonalds at that I65 exit. We will all meet here at 10AM to take advantage of the day.

5918 State Road 43 N
        West Lafayette, IN 47906

Clicky Here for Map

Brian is intending to be down at the river reserving a spot for all of those who wish to have photos taken near the water. There is plenty of room to park if this is not something your into. If you wish to take photos near the river, we must be orderly, calm, and draw excess attention. Also, take note to not apply tire shine prior to these photos, for the area can be dusty/sandy and it likes to stick to tire shine.

For lunch, we will be going to Dog-n-Suds, a drive in, for food, root beer, and photos again. From there it will be up to the group as to what to do next. I will have my Canon SLR, and will be in photo mode for anyone who wants photos.

Bring along some cash to pitch in on dinner at my place. I will be cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, and brats, but I cannot afford to feed all of you. Things to bring along would be sodas, chips, snacks, and other refreshments.

There will an opportunity to go to the track. Brian will correct me if I am wrong, but I think gate fees are only $15-$20 to run your car. Please bring long pants if you wish to run your car. Also, a helmet will be required if you run sub 14s. (most of us will not matter) I do not believe it costs anything to watch.

I will have water and ice in a cooler, if you wish to bring sodas to toss in great, but there will be no alcohol in the cooler period. We will refrain from this until we are back at the house and have called it quits for the day.

Anyone who wishes to stay the night, I have plenty of room for guests. I have (2) couches, which are first come first serve. I have lots of room in the spare room for those who want to unroll a sleeping bag, inflate an air mattress, or sleep on the floor (like Brian did last year )

I do not mind if people stay thru till Sunday, I know it will be a trip for most. Sunday is another day that is open for remaining group suggestions. More photos can be taken, there was mention of a trip to the gun range, or just to hang out again. There will be no joy-rides through my neighborhood again.

These are general plans, and can change with suggestion. If you have girlfriends/wives who wish to come, that is perfectly fine. My g/f and Chris's wive will most likely be present for some of the meet. I assure you, we try to keep from getting bored.

Just remember, July 7th is about cars and staying safe. We do not need a repeat with the popo like we did last year.

Cheers

10AM?!?!?! Holy crap I have to get up early. Dibs on a couch! And you're trying not to attract cops? Well then tell me how you planned the first meeting spot right across the street from the Indiana state Police station?
        sigpic
        MY PROGRESSION:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
          10AM?!?!?! Holy crap I have to get up early. Dibs on a couch! And you're trying not to attract cops? Well then tell me how you planned the first meeting spot right across the street from the Indiana state Police station?

10AM was Brian's brilliant idear.. AND.. I don't think they'll look for us right under their noses..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

01.) Cade (cmessick)
            02.) Brian (sexyg6)
            03.) Jeremy (mancosman)
            04.) Eric (BlueG6demon)
            05.) Josh (JJT*90)
            06.) Matt (Neatong6er)
            07.) Jordan (BL07GTP)
            08.) Tony (fuzzchop)
            09.) Chris (blkg6creed)
            10.) James (BadBoyJim)

Count me in. I just found out that i can get off on Sat. I will also be bringing my friend. See u guys soon.!!!
            Last edited by BADBOYJIM; 06-27-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

01.) Cade (cmessick)
              02.) Brian (sexyg6)
              03.) Jeremy (mancosman)
              04.) Eric (BlueG6demon)
              05.) Josh (JJT*90)
              06.) Matt (Neatong6er)
              07.) Jordan (BL07GTP)
              08.) Tony (fuzzchop)
              09.) Chris (blkg6creed)
              10.) James (BadBoyJim)
              11.) Sandy (girl i know back home with a 4 cyl thats gonna drive one of my GXPs)

Comment

01.) Cade (cmessick)
                02.) Brian (sexyg6)
                03.) Jeremy (mancosman)
                04.) Eric (BlueG6demon)
                05.) Josh (JJT*90)
                06.) Matt (Neatong6er)
                07.) Jordan (BL07GTP)
                08.) Tony (fuzzchop)
                09.) Chris (blkg6creed)
                10.) James (BadBoyJim)
                11.) Sandy (girl i know back home with a 4 cyl thats gonna drive one of my GXPs)[/QUOTE]
                12.) Mandy (Matt's girlfriend) (06 base v6 sedan)

The only thing I ask is that you don't look at the dent in the hood. It is in my to do list. Also she is a professional photographer that way us guys can just worry about the cars
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Is Mandy's car going to be here?

Olivia (my girlfriend) is going to be here as well. She has a cavalier and will not be driving it around.

Comment

Is Mandy's car going to be here?

Olivia (my girlfriend) is going to be here as well. She has a cavalier and will not be driving it around.
                    That one is up to you. My hopes were of making this the biggest meet possible. So her car would make it 12. If not she can just ride with me. I've got a lot of work to do to her car before the meet tho. She doesn't have anything as far as mods go. Windows are tinted and shes sitting on my winter rims. But other than that it's stock.
                    sigpic
                    MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

That one is up to you. My hopes were of making this the biggest meet possible. So her car would make it 12. If not she can just ride with me. I've got a lot of work to do to her car before the meet tho. She doesn't have anything as far as mods go. Windows are tinted and shes sitting on my winter rims. But other than that it's stock.
                      The more the merrier!! I would love to see as many cars/people as possible! I think we are knocking on the door of the largest meet!! EVAR!!

Comment

The more the merrier!! I would love to see as many cars/people as possible! I think we are knocking on the door of the largest meet!! EVAR!!
                        This is my goal. Anyone know what the record is?
                        sigpic
                        MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

This is my goal. Anyone know what the record is?
                          14 I do believe.. Thanks to Florida..

Comment

14 I do believe.. Thanks to Florida..
                            Dammit Florida!! We need three more cars!!
                            sigpic
                            MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

I know a guy with a 68 firebird. We'd have to move the meet to his garage though, since its in pieces.
                              1972 F100
                              1978 Twinstar
                              1992 Miata
                              2014 Mustang

Comment

well, were probly -1 now..... my friend said shes prob not gonna make it because shes having problems w/ her neck now and has to go have tests done on the 7th......

so my new GXP may have to stay in cades garage till the meet moves there since i wont have a driver for it anymore......

Comment

Working...
                                X