This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pennsylvania 6ers

Doesn't matter whatever is a good place for everyone.. I'll mapquest to ya's
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

I'll be driving back from my buddy's school in Altoona tomorrow back tomorrow afternoon heading back home to Connecticut. I'm gonna be on I-99, then that long country road PA-220, then I80 for a long time, I-81, then I-84 all the way back to CT. If you see a Stealth Gray Sedan with 3 guys in it, that'll be me!
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I live on 220 and I will be on 81 but no I am not special enough to meet up with you heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

There's always parade day in downtown Scranton for a meetup. If you don't mind the whole people throwing up and pissing everywhere there's great drink specials!

Also, there are a ton of 6's in the scranton area.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
            I live on 220 and I will be on 81 but no I am not special enough to meet up with you heh.
            That 30 mile stretch in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE with all the signs saying "Do not tailgate" "Speed limit strictly enforced" and with the white dots on the road saying "Stay at least 2 dots away from the next car" That's what got us between I-80 and I-99
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

thats Northumberland it sounds like, that is on my way to my school. But I live about hour and half or so them there. Sullivan County That is the real middle of nowhere.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

I was watching the news and they were talking about the 68 car pile up on 81. Guess what the first car they show is? You got it what looks like a Silver G6 V6 base.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                  I was watching the news and they were talking about the 68 car pile up on 81. Guess what the first car they show is? You got it what looks like a Silver G6 V6 base.
                  I hit some traffic when I was on 81, but no 68 car pile ups. Where was it? I took it from 80 to Scranton and got on 84.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Around the hazleton area.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=7851140
                    Originally posted by WNEP
                    A snow squall whipped through the Hazleton area around 2:30 p.m Sunday, sending cars and trucks slamming into each other. Dozens of them piled up on the highway.

Click for larger image
                    At least one person was killed when dozens of cars and trucks crashed during a snow squall on I-81 near Hazleton.

It was a treacherous afternoon along the roads throughout northeastern and central Pennsylvania. State troopers blamed a series of crashes along Interstate 81 on the snow squalls.

They said at least one person is confirmed dead. The wreck shut down both lanes of the interstate for hours.

Dozens of cars and trucks smashed up in a matter of moments. Police said the squalls created white-out conditions. Drivers said the squalls made visibility nearly impossible.

State troopers estimate 30 to 50 trucks and cars were involved in several crashes along a stretch of highway near Hazleton.

At least one person is dead as a result of the crash. Troopers have not released the identity of the person who was killed.

An ambulance had to speed to the scene going north in the southbound lanes of I-81. Drivers had to try to find other ways around the area.

Drivers said it all happened so fast. There was nothing they could do to get out of the way of the storm.

Click for larger image
                    Many cars and trucks went off the interstate.

All lanes of Interstate 81 were opened by 8 p.m.

The American Red Cross is helping people who have been stranded, some because their vehicles are so badly damaged, they cam not be driven.

Comment

The awful weather continues. Took me 45 minutes to make a less than 20 minute trip last night. Way to go PENNDOT!

Comment

We had plows going through non stop. We also had ems, ambulances, and cops going through also heh.

Comment

I left work last night at around 5:45pm. Took well over an hour on a 40 min trip. But i blame the people in little cars that should not have been on the road to begin with. Had no issues with the Range even played a little
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Everyone else seems to be a few hours south of me so maybe you're not seeing this, but it just turned back to snow in Scranton and looks like hell again.

I can't wait for the ride home at 6!

Comment

Originally posted by Puh_Fifer
                              There's always parade day in downtown Scranton for a meetup. If you don't mind the whole people throwing up and pissing everywhere there's great drink specials!

Also, there are a ton of 6's in the scranton area.

where do you live at in scranton?
                              2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

I live in south central Pa in a small town called Waynesboro. It's about an hour away from Harrisburg and 30 min away from Gettysburg and 30 min away from Carlisle.

I was kind of thinking that maybe we could post car show dates and maybe get togather to enter into them as a group. I thought it would be cool.
                                Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Working...
                                X