• Re: Pennsylvania 6ers

that was definitely me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for a 6'er spotting! lol
    Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn View Post
      that was definitely me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for a 6'er spotting! lol
      It's good to see you finally got that front plate off too!
      DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
      1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
      2.RES Delete
      3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
      4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
      5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
      1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
      2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
      3.Upper Recessed Grilles
      4.Lower Recessed Grilles
      5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
      6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
      7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
      8.Fog lights ever on
      9.Tinted emblems
      10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
      11.Pontiac logo tire caps
      12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
      13.Eibach Prokit
      14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Originally posted by dgc393 View Post
        It's good to see you finally got that front plate off too!
        yeah but there are so many little holes in my bumper from it. its like whoever put it on couldnt figure out where to drill the holes so they kept starting one and realizing that they didnt want a hole there. A new bumper is on the list of things i need - along with a ton of other things
        Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

have we decided on a date for a meet up?

Comment

Saturdays work best for me since my job has been scheduling us Sundays for the past 6 months.

Comment

I am not sure if you guys have read/ replied/ noticed the thread that i had posted about a meet in Grove City PA... it will be at the prime outlets in grove city... if you guys feel like coming or stopping by hanging out or whatever i have more info.. as of now between the two sites (g6oc and g6p.) we have about 8 people and a few maybe's..
              Exterior-AVS window and sunroof wind reducer, Dual Exhaust, Tinted tails, 35% Tint all around, DDM tuning 8k Highs & Lows.
              Interior- Red LED's
              Performance- CRAB's Option 3, Exhaust
              Coming up: MMI's, Painted Calipers, Painted Side Mirrors

Comment

saw a silver 6 on chesnut @ prince in lancaster tonight around 10pm by the art school. i was walking down the street staring. who was it?

Comment

April 23 or may 7 work?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by liquid6 View Post
                    saw a silver 6 on chesnut @ prince in lancaster tonight around 10pm by the art school. i was walking down the street staring. who was it?
                    Thursday nite at 10pm rite??Did it have the new eagle eyes projector headlights,yellow fogs and led tails cuz if so it was prolly me heading into work.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                      April 23 or may 7 work?
                      May 7 sounds good for me so far.Have we decided on a location yet?

Comment

Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
                        Thursday nite at 10pm rite??Did it have the new eagle eyes projector headlights,yellow fogs and led tails cuz if so it was prolly me heading into work.

HAHA yea dude, those are pretty slick. i saw you and i was like, hold up they got g6performance stickers on, i might know who that is. my friend was like, hey thats your car, i said no, thats nicer looking.

Comment

^^^Thanks man for the compliment.I'm glad to see that we have a nice local group in the Lancaster area.Do you live in that area of town or were you just out taking in the sights?Hopefully we can get this meet set up soon.

Comment

yea i live in mount joy which is like 20 mins away, but i go to school there at PCAD, the art school

Comment

I am posting this in the Virginia 6ers, Maryland 6ers and Pennsylvania 6ers threads. Hopefully we can get some decent turn out on these events.
                              This is a quick rundown of events that I am almost certain to attend. Hoping I can start early and drum up support from you guys to go....

1. May 14th & 15th - Carlisle Performance & Style @ Carlisle, PA. This show has a class already called GrandAm/G6.
                              http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/eve...ormance-style/

1000 Bryn Mawr Road
                              Carlisle, PA 17013-1588:

---------------------------------------
                              2. May 21st - Novastreetsceen.com meet @ Skyline Drive - Front Royal, VA. We need to work out what time to be there and a specific meeting point, but that is discussed here... http://www.novastreetscene.com/threa...Drive-May-21st

The entrance to Skyline Drive is off US 340, just south of Front Royal. You can take exit 6 from I-66 and just follow 340 across town....

---------------------------------------
                              3. June 5th - Burdette Brothers Pontiac Car Show (29th annual) - Hyattstown, MD. This will be my third year at this show. They tell me that if we get enough G6's, we can have our own class.

Burdette Brothers is located just off of I-270 just north of Gaithersburg, MD. It is really easy to get to. 1909 Urbana Pike, Hyattstown, MD 20871

-----------------------------------------
                              4. June 24th - 26th, GM Nationals @ Carlisle, PA. This show runs from Friday to Sunday. Last year I went on Saturday. You don't have to go on Friday or Sunday. They judge the cars on Saturday and announce winners on Sunday, but I called them since I didn't go on Sunday and they mailed my award to me.
                              http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/gm-nationals/
                              Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                              Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Hey i'm about an hour north of philly and i see g6 gt coupes and sedans everywhere. Havent seen too many gtps though.

Comment

Working...
                                X