This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pennsylvania 6ers

I know he does, but Im not looking to spend that much, let alone wait for shipping and all that. Believe me I would send my lights to him if I had a another car. I was just curious if someone local wanted to do it for me for pizza and stuff

Comment

Does anyone here know of any good machine shops in or around Harrisburg?? I need to have my project cars head milled and ported to complete the total rebuild. Just throwing this question out there, but please lmk if you know of one. Thanks guys.

*oh btw the offer still stands about the headlights *

Comment

bump...

come join us fellow tri state area 6ers at raceway park on June 20th.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25027
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Hey guys what up!!

I just sold one of my project cars for a little over 1600 bucks and I would like to get some suggestions if I were to spend the money on my 06 G6 GT Sedan? Pretty much the best bang for the buck. Im getting a custom exhaust made already so you can exclude that.

lmk fellow PA'ns

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
            Hey guys what up!!

I just sold one of my project cars for a little over 1600 bucks and I would like to get some suggestions if I were to spend the money on my 06 G6 GT Sedan? Pretty much the best bang for the buck. Im getting a custom exhaust made already so you can exclude that.

lmk fellow PA'ns
            If you want an intake you might want to look at crabintakes.com which is pooner's site. You could probably pick up a nice headunit for the amount you have left over. You could get a tune from GTPrix.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              Hey guys what up!!

lmk fellow PA'ns
              If you want an intake you might want to look at crabintakes.com which is pooner's site. You could probably pick up a nice headunit for the amount you have left over. You could get a tune from GTPrix.
              I forgot to mention that I have a Injen CAI already and Im going on for 3 years now...no cracking or nothing... I plan on getting a tune done, hopefully soon. I dont do stereos and that stuff...

Heres my list so far:
              Lowering springs, Tune, Tires (or both W & Ts), Motor mount inserts, Color matched headlights (hopefully), tinted taillights, custom exhaust (cant wait for GT R)

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                Hey guys what up!!

lmk fellow PA'ns
                I forgot to mention that I have a Injen CAI already and Im going on for 3 years now...no cracking or nothing... I plan on getting a tune done, hopefully soon. I dont do stereos and that stuff...

Heres my list so far:
                Lowering springs, Tune, Tires (or both W & Ts), Motor mount inserts, Color matched headlights (hopefully), tinted taillights, custom exhaust (cant wait for GT R)
                Whats wrong with a new headunt? Like being restrained by the stock one?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I really dont mind the stock one. Its not like its restraining me from horsepower.... If it were up to me Id get rid of the darn thing, plus my money would be better spent on something else

Comment

Luis! Back workin on the 6er again I see? Did you sell that Talon (isn't that what you were working on? or is this something else?)

Good to see you posting again man. Hows things?

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Oh, and nothing has really changed since you left .
                      -No turbos
                      -No superchargers
                      -Custom Tunes
                      -GT-R or other custom exhaust
                      -Same intakes as always
                      -Lampoon put together a pretty sweet CRAB(Cold Ram Air Box). That might be a good thing to look into.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
                        Luis! Back workin on the 6er again I see? Did you sell that Talon (isn't that what you were working on? or is this something else?)

Good to see you posting again man. Hows things?
                        Nah, I sold that Monster HP Talon a while ago and put a big down payment on my house in TN. Ill be moving in Dec. I sold a high Comp Dohc Neon.

Heres a couple pics of it.....

Its a peppy little shit..

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
                          Oh, and nothing has really changed since you left .
                          -No turbos
                          -No superchargers
                          -Custom Tunes
                          -GT-R or other custom exhaust
                          -Same intakes as always
                          -Lampoon put together a pretty sweet CRAB(Cold Ram Air Box). That might be a good thing to look into.
                          Wow, its like I never left...

Comment

*This is mainly for the areas around Harrisburg, Lacaster, York, Carlisle.* More are welcome, if you dont mind the drive.

Hey guys this is just an idea, but when I was a member of this other forum (different car), we used to have meet and greets once every month. It was nothing too big like maybe 7-10 members but it was still very fun. And every other month we would do short cruises. The last one I participated in was from York, to Lacaster to Harrisburg and back to York.

Would anyone be interested in this? If not cruising than maybe just a meet and greet? Let me know fellas, then maybe we can set something out.

Comment

might be interested...let me know when

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Sure Ill let you know. As soon as there is more interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X