Clear All

• Re: Virginia 6ers

Virginia Beach, VA
    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

who would be interested in throwing together a small meet up one of these weeks or going to one of the weekly shows as a group? I know that NVCC has the Chikfila meet on fridays out in Dulles, Saturday mornings at Katie's in Great Falls, and Sunday morning at Khol's in Sterling
      ST199
      Member SCCA DC Region

Installed (performance): CRAB intake, custom ram air, Flowmaster Super 40 Camaro Exhaust, Eibach Pro-Kit NGK Iridium IX, Magnecore KV85 Comp wires, BMD Front End Adjustable Links, rear seat delete (race-day), 245/45/17ZR Kuhmo AST, 17x7.5 Sport Tuning T10 wheels, Racingline Front Strut Bar, R1 Concepts premium Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors and OEQ Blank rears, Hawk Ceramic Pads
      Cosmetic: SS color engine cover, caliper, rear control arm: DDM tuning 8000k HID hi/low/ 12000kfogs, tinted tails, black overlay emblems, 35% tint
      Audio: Direct iPod integration; 10" 1000W Kenwwod, 10" 1000W Punch HE2

In the Works: WAMS tune, Megan Racing coilovers, wheel spacers

ST199 G6 GT Progression-http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12402

Comment

I'm down. Even though i am pretty far away from VA. Kingstowne could also be one.

Comment

Hampton g6er

Comment

Hey guys I am in Richmond, VA and if anyone in the area is interested in a full set of 18" Malibu LTZ wheels let me know. I got a set I am trying to sell. Fit perfectly on the G6. It would be nice to not have to ship them. Shoot me a PM as I dont get on here much I am on the Malibu forum more. Thanks.

Comment

Pics? I wish I could afford them. I am def close enough to get them. just cant afford them
              2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
              2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

sure

Last edited by va09ltz; 08-08-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

ummm common dude. if your gonna try to sell do it properly on the selling threads.

But when can everyone go to a meet. I think if we crashed a kingstowne meet or a chickfila meet would be best.

Comment

Im simply throwing it out there to the VA G6 guys, plus it wont let me post in the for sale section cause I need 100 posts, if I owned a g6 I may have that many but I mostly get on here to look around.
                    Last edited by va09ltz; 08-12-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by va09ltz View Post
                      Im simply throwing it out there to the VA G6 guys, plus it wont let me post in the for sale section cause I need 100 posts, if I owned a g6 I may have that many but I mostly get on here to look around.
                      Seemed like you just joined the forums to try n sell your wheels cause your first post was trying to sell your wheels..

Comment

well yeah I did join so I could post them, I know they fit the G6 and wanted to let you VA guys know I have a set if anyone is interested...

Comment

hey anyone in the hampton, newport news, noroflk, area want to meet up this week?

Comment

I would make the cruise up if more were interestedd

Comment

From Gloucester Va Here

Comment

Wish the craigslist ad was still up but whoever bought the 06 GTP manual, with the AIT body kit and hood in Richmond if you are on here, hit me up I'd like to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X