This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Jersey 6ers

Def need to get something together now, even though it might be cold.

Comment

yeah we should def get something together... i know of a meet my other forum gets together at that might be of interest to you guys... its in union..let me know if ur interested.. oh and its held wed nights

Comment

Ah good ole union.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
          Ah good ole union.
          lol
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

lol..ya ill be going this week to the union meet... its held at the applebees in the same lot as the toys r us..i dont know the exact addy but if u look up the toys r us n get directions to there u will see the meet...so far ive heard its a fairly large turnout...about 30-40 cars... im usually the only g6 there so it shouldnt be hard to find me..plus if i see another 6 rollin im gonna be the only one going up to it prolly lol

anyways also i heard of a show that may be going on in april at Kean University..also in union.. here is the thread from my other forum : http://njtuners.com/showthread.php?t=21052

Comment

bump...

come join us fellow tri state area 6ers at raceway park on June 20th.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25027
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

ttt. jersey seems to be quiet lately

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75

I know I know, it's all because I left the state.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
                    Originally posted by coolmanvette75

I know I know, it's all because I left the state.

Comment

• Re:

Originally posted by WierdNJ-GTP
                      Might as well add my self to this list. I'm in Jackson, just got my GTP.
                      hey new guy here from Bklyn New York i now live in Toms River nj and i used to go to school in jackson if ur in the 18-21 bracket u might know my cousin or my boy Dylan (Red Cobalt SS BLK Rims)

Comment

hey I heard they got something at englishtown raceway on oct 25. I think its some kind of pontiac day...car show and drag racing....would be cool if a bunch of 6's came and we raced

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                          hey I heard they got something at englishtown raceway on oct 25. I think its some kind of pontiac day...car show and drag racing....would be cool if a bunch of 6's came and we raced
                          yup. i had origionaly posted about it a couple of months ago . it was suppossed to be a few months ago but got rained out. this is the rain date

Comment

you going?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                              you going?
                              idk yet. ill know when it gets closer

Comment

i will def be at that

Comment

Working...
                                X