• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New York 6ers

Originally posted by maybememories
    Originally posted by res1cue60
    Cheektowaga here
    Depew here, never seen your car around, I'll honk if I see ya
    just got the car at the end of july 2008 so i havent been around as much with it yet this summer though i will be
    2008 G6 GXP Coupe - Street Edition - Midnight Blue Metallic - Black Interior w/ Silver Accents
    Too many mods

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3237846

Comment

also from new york around the syracuse region.....reppin the 315
      Crab cold air intake, GT-R exhaust, painted calipers blue, Blue colored engine and battery cover, and much more to come!!!!

Comment

i never actually said where is was from in this thread

reppin the 914 Westchester, NY, 25 min from danbury ct, 45 min away from NYC
        Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

I'M FROM ATTICA NY , SO I GUESS I REP. THE 716 & 585
          I'M ALWAYS DOWN FOR A MEET AND FREQUENT ALL THE LOCAL CRUISE NIGHTS BY CAR OR BIKE
          2006 G6 GT COUPE CRIMSON RED 15% TINT ON THE SIDES 5% FRONT BANNER AND REAR, RED CALIPERS PAINTED, STOCK 17" CHROME WHEELS, 3 million color l.e.d. underbody kit
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Comment

bump...

come join us fellow tri state area 6ers at raceway park on June 20th.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=25027
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Also from NYS, Niagara Falls area here.

Comment

I will be attending the Annual Grand Prix Festival this Friday 9/11/09 in Watkins Glen. If any 6er's plan on coming, let me know so we can meet up
                My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
                Mods planned soon: On hold for now
                Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
                Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Rochester here
                  K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Comment

anyone going to shredd and regan cruise night this week? I'll be there after 7pm. I plan on racing.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                      anyone going to shredd and regan cruise night this week? I'll be there after 7pm. I plan on racing.
                      My friend newbster, if you posted what day and what town it's in it would help

I've been looking to meet up with a few of the G6 crowd lately. Last I saw was Sara, and before that Joe, and before that was the meet in Allentown, PA with Kyle, Amy, PJ, AJ, and Mike.
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        Originally posted by newbiestyle
                        My friend newbster, if you posted what day and what town it's in it would help

I've been looking to meet up with a few of the G6 crowd lately. Last I saw was Sara, and before that Joe, and before that was the meet in Allentown, PA with Kyle, Amy, PJ, AJ, and Mike.

In lancaster NY (suburb of buffalo) at Dunn Tire Raceway Park DTRP every wed night from 6-10pm till the end of september.

Comment

Ah. I was hoping somewhere a bit more east of Buffalo. You have to move further East
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

GF and I are in Binghamton, NY, but drive up to Rochester fairly often to visit her family (Fairport/Spencerport)
                            2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

I live in po'town (poughkeepsie) NY!

Current Mods -Crab Intake, GT-R Exhaust, 20%-35% tints
                              Future Mods- A LOT!!!

Comment

Re: NYC Restaurants?

Niagara Falls here

Comment

Working...
                                X