Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toronto Meet, May 4th

nah, it's ok.

I should have asked the guy for a free upgrade back to that Mustang that I wanted.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

So I called and reserved for 6pm for 10 at Jack Astor's - they will only hold our seats for 15 minutes so to be on time and also they will not seat us until 3/4 of our group is there.

I hope 10 is enough...usually people that say they won't show do and those that say they will don't so it's really hard to judge

You can go view the Scarborough town center site which has a link to Jack Astor's location if you need it.

http://www.scarboroughtowncentre.com/04 ... l&store=98

http://www.scarboroughtowncentre.com/z_uppermap.html

And to top it all off it may actually be nice out tomorrow...here is the weather I see

Sunday Max. 14°C -Min. 7°C Sunny 0% Percipitation

Comment

Damn... I wouldn't even need to drive to get there... just walk downstairs!
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
          Damn... I wouldn't even need to drive to get there... just walk downstairs!
          and we will miss you too! You are an original!

Comment

Re: My trip to Toronto - May 2nd to May 5th

Originally posted by ratskat
            So the plan is to meet up at Kennedy Commons AMC section at 3pm on Sunday May 4/08 and go to dinner at Jack Astors for 6ish - please let us know if you are coming so we can reserve a table for our group.
            Is this still the plan? I also saw something about the Scarborough Town Centre... I just want to make sure I show-up at the right place. Yep, I intend to be there for 3pm (although I might be a little late). Unfortunately, I have dinner plans that can't be changed.
            Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Re: My trip to Toronto - May 2nd to May 5th

Originally posted by GraniteGrey
              Originally posted by ratskat
              So the plan is to meet up at Kennedy Commons AMC section at 3pm on Sunday May 4/08 and go to dinner at Jack Astors for 6ish - please let us know if you are coming so we can reserve a table for our group.
              Is this still the plan? I also saw something about the Scarborough Town Centre... I just want to make sure I show-up at the right place. Yep, I intend to be there for 3pm (although I might be a little late). Unfortunately, I have dinner plans that can't be changed.
              The plan hasn't changed. The Scarborough Town Center is where Jack Astor's is located but we are meeting at the AMC first.
              2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
              Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Yes - meeting is still at the Kennedy Commons AMC theatre parking lot for 3pm. We will later go to the Jack Astors at Scarborough Town center. I am away from my pc today so won't be able to check in again before the meet. Can't wait to see you all.

Comment

Wish I could go. The gas up there would cost me $2500.00
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

$2500 is a small price to pay for the pleasure of meeting such a quality group of people.
                    Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

As far as I know, I can make it for 3 at the AMC but I probably won't be staying long and I definetly won't be joining you at Jack Astors

Sorry guys....I haven't been online in awhile and I totally forgot about the meet lol
                      <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

So now that things are rolling along...

Can we do the dinner at 4:30?

My friends want to do something at 7pm in Mississauga. I've literally driven across the city 6 times since I got here. lol

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                          So now that things are rolling along...

Can we do the dinner at 4:30?

My friends want to do something at 7pm in Mississauga. I've literally driven across the city 6 times since I got here. lol

As always we defer to your wishes oh King --- Happy Birthday Tom....

Pictures have their own section....go look they are pretty nice!

Comment

Thanks everyone for coming out! I had a good time, even though I wasn't there for very long. I've tried so hard to fit everyone in to my vacation and I still managed to miss some very important friends of mine.

My b-day weekend has turned out awesome in no small part to all of my friends and fellow members of TAG6. Through your efforts and hard work TAG6 is the largest local G6 club out there. Keep it up!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X