Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well see there you go. I didn't know it was illegal.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I'm just curious to know how they're going to define 'modded' ... I have a strange feeling anybody with an after-market spoiler/rims/side skirts/hood/etc. is going to be targeted ... big brother has arrived.

The sad part is that... while this is highly intrusive into our rights under the charter... the sheer stupidity of the racers on the street almost makes something this extreme necessary (it'll never be allowed under our constitution however) ... if someone were to sue the gov't over the destruction of the car... I can't see the supreme court allowing it.

It's going to get to a point where photo radar is re-introduced and anyone found street racing will have their car seized and the individual sent away to jail for a few weeks to learn a lesson. On the bright side... buy honda stock - civic sales will go through the roof once the idiots get out of jail and need to rice something
      2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
      - 6 Speed Automatic
      - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
      - Chrome lower grill inserts
      - Spoiler

Comment

^ That is my question to. My Trans am is ram air and has a spoiler dual exhuast and shiny rims. Thats from the factory. does that mean I'm a street racer? They will have to put something on paper to sow specifics on what defines it. they cannt make a law say "Fuck the ricer" So what ever they put will probably describe most vehicles like my T.A. for example. So what exactly are they going to say.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
        X