This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meets

I am up for meeting up - that is if you don't mind associating with a newbie.
    I live in the Calgary area.

Can't do the Chinook thing tommorow though...I have a group thing.

Group project due that is :P

Comment

I can still probably do something this weekend, but we might as well plan for sometime in July.

Comment

would be nice to see a few more ppl out at the Chinook thing tomorrow night... And I will be joining AceBalboa in other meets that he will be attending.... Really hope to see more out...
        sigpic
        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

how did it go at Chinook on Wed?

Comment

There were lots of cars at the Show 'n Shine, but "pimpin'G6" and I were the only ones who brought G6s. There was the usual mix of 60s and 70s muscle cars, a Model T Ford, the largest number of Dodge Vipers I've ever seen at the show, a few Corvettes, and even a few Lamborghinis and Ferraris.

Comment

ah well you were the stand outs then. Let me know the next time you two want to meet up - should be able to make it. I have successfully parted the sea of morons in my group to finish the group project so I am good for a while.

Comment

Would be nice to get together this weekend or something... I have my usual saturday night car club meets.... usually around 930 at the Trans Canada Centre on 16th and 52 NE......... let me know if you can make it out tonight
                sigpic
                GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

should be able to make it out tonite. where abouts in transcanada mall?

Comment

yea sorry, last night wasnt good, I didnt get to make it out, coz my brother just came in from Colorado, so we never made it out... I'll try to keep you updated on when the next time will be...
                    sigpic

Comment

Race City

I'm thinking of going to Race City this Friday (around 6pm-7pm) with my brother. It's $25 to race (includes both drag racing and autocross) and $5 to watch. My brother will be racing his 2007 Saturn Ion Redline. I haven't decided if I'll race or just watch. If I race, I'll take the G6. If I watch, I might take the Camaro.

Anyone interested in meeting us there?

You can get all the Race City rules and details here: http://www.racecity.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=47

RC

Comment

Were also doing a road trip through Kananaskis Country Saturday afternoon, let me or AceBalboa know if you can come along... would be good to see lots of us out.... .
                        sigpic

Comment

Anything recent in the works? Like for September?

Comment

Not sure yet... did you have anything in mind?? I'll find out and let you know..
                            sigpic

Comment

Any weekend after September 10th is fine with me

Comment

The road trip through Kananaskis Country didn't work out as planned earlier this summer. We could give that another try.

And pimpin'G6, jami and I met up for chicken wings once ... we could do that again. Jameson's Irish Pub has good cheap wings on Wednesdays.

RC

Comment

Working...
                                X