Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont you mean the 23 Saturday??? lol.... that would be good for me, but during the dayish.... like around 1130ish... got to be back here in Calgary for the evening, got my regular club/meet at night...
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

As in tomorrow? Not good for me, tied up on saturday and I don't even have my G6 back yet

How bout the 29th weekend?

Comment

29th weekend might work...not 100% sure yet.

Comment

Yeah not to mention I ain't going to a meet at 11:30 in the morning

What all do you guys have in mind, like do anything and where to go.

Comment

im not sure.... anytime would work i can always ditch my other meet... so any time would work and the 29th weekend would probally work, gonna have to wait till it gets closer to find out....
            what do you mean by this? and I dont know Lethbridge that much so wouldnt know where to go...
            sigpic
            GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
              The same question's being going through my mind ever since this thread started. If you're doing something interested, then I might be in.

Some ideas I have, would be to go for a cruise through Kananaskis Country (highway 40). Or meet at Race City. Or meet at a Show 'n Shine .... There's a weekly Show 'n Shine on Wednesdays near Chinook mall, plus there's an annual Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot Mall, another at Sunridge Mall and another one at COP (they all take place over the weekend).

RC

Comment

I'll probably be in Lethbridge for street wheeler's weekend. That is the weekend of July 6-8. If that gives everyone more time to arrange it. Plus other stuff to do when your there, if your coming from out of town.
                Originally posted by Lampoon
                I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

Originally posted by GTP_Canuck
                  I'll probably be in Lethbridge for street wheeler's weekend. That is the weekend of July 6-8. If that gives everyone more time to arrange it. Plus other stuff to do when your there, if your coming from out of town.
                  That's a pretty good idea

Comment

I hate street wheelers weekend, so many asshats driving around.

Comment

Originally posted by AceBalboa
                      Originally posted by Interfire
                      The same question's being going through my mind ever since this thread started. If you're doing something interested, then I might be in.

Some ideas I have, would be to go for a cruise through Kananaskis Country (highway 40). Or meet at Race City. Or meet at a Show 'n Shine .... There's a weekly Show 'n Shine on Wednesdays near Chinook mall, plus there's an annual Show 'n Shine at Deerfoot Mall, another at Sunridge Mall and another one at COP (they all take place over the weekend).

RC
                      You should have said something earlier, during roll call or something.

Comment

yea I would of joined in on hittin up some of those shows
                        sigpic

Comment

Just to clarify ... the annual Show 'n Shines I mentioned don't all happen this weekend. I don't have this year's schedule. But a quick search found the following:

- The 'Northen Mopar's Show 'n Shine' happens at COP on Aug 18th.
                          - The Cool Cars for Cancer Show 'n Shine on Aug 26th
                          (http://www.coolcarscruising4cancer.ca/)
                          - Airdrie Show n Shine on July 8th

Plus Deerfoot Mall and Sunridge Mall both have Show 'n Shine events during the summer, but I haven't found a specific date yet. There's also a T-Bird & Fords Show 'n Shine in calgary, but I'll assume no one here's interested in that one.

RC

Comment

anyone living here in Calgary, I have my own car club here in Calgary and it is every Saturday night at 10..... if you would like to come hang out, than let me know and ill tell you where it is....
                            sigpic

Comment

Chinook A&W Show 'n Shine

Hey

Pimpin'G6 and I are planning on heading down to the "Chinook A&W Show 'n Shine" this Wednesday (June 27th). It runs from 6pm - 9pm, weather permitting. This is a free weekly 'All Makes' Show 'n Shine. Anyone who wants to show their car, or just look at cars, is welcome.

Any other G6 owners interested?

RC

Comment

I tracked down two more Show 'n Shine events within the Calgary area:

- Vintage Sports Car Club of Calgary - July 28, 2007, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
                                (http://www.vsccc.ca/europe/europe.htm)
                                - 6th Annual Centre Street Dairy Queen show and Shine - July 15, 2007

I plan on checking out a few of these shows over the summer (as a spectator). Of the ones listed, my favorite is the Mopar show at COP (mentioned a few posts up).

Is there any interest in meeting up at any of these shows?

RC

Comment

Working...
                                X