Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I missed you guys last night, hopefully next time!

TLS: Maybe you can help me help you. I'll remove the dent, in exchange for use of vehicle for before/after photos and a customer comment from you on my business website I'm building. fair?

Comment

• Originally posted by PDRtech
      Sorry I missed you guys last night, hopefully next time!

TLS: Maybe you can help me help you. I'll remove the dent, in exchange for use of vehicle for before/after photos and a customer comment from you on my business website I'm building. fair?
      Absolutely. As long as the job is done well I have no problem endorsing your work.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

• thats more than fair, and instead of trying to talk myself up in effort to give you confidence, how bout we'll treat this like every invoice, if you're not happy you do not pay, in this case, you do not endorse!
        (given this is a dent that is PDR removable)
        i'm in collection mode at the moment for this kind of thing to help with website content, and trying to collect commentary from the various customers (ie, door dings, hail, corporate, etc) that I deal with. However the only 'retail' basis I've worked in Calgary the past 3 years has been as a sublet for store fronted operations, so basically not my customer list. As my name is known in a different kind of circle, I feel I need to fill that area of response/endorsement. Thats my intentions with yourself and a few others.

Comment

• too bad you didnt come to us 4 weeks ago, just got my dent fixed and the guy who did it did a crappy job.... oh well i guess....

Were planning on meeting up again on the 21... hopefully you can make it, and same as with everyone else out there....
          sigpic
          GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

• well if he didn't break the paint I could probably help it or save it, i've done a lot of that. does it have big pokies in it? is the the whole dent on the skin of the panel or into a frame/edge?
            you have the colour that shows the most - black.
            I trained on a black hood initially and the other guys called it the hood of death. it can be your enemy and also your friend! haha.

Comment

• To Miss Jami

Does Jami want in on this? advantegously you've have hail.
              And I've done enough G6's to make it pretty quick.
              Same offer as above, you break you buy. I mean, no happy no pay.

Comment

• The dent chipped the paint on the lower panel of the driver door, so the guy fixed the dent and repainted the whole lower panel of the door, but when he did that, he didnt mask off much of a area, and so on the front fender, there is over spray all over and its really noticable..... but the dent is gone....
                sigpic
                GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

• So were meeting up this wednesday Nov 21, at Jamisons again for beer and wings.... Hope to see all of you out, as this will be one of my last meets as Im moving to Vancouver..... ..

Also for you Lethbridge guys, Im coming down to Lethbridge on Dec 15 to about the 18...... So if you wanna get together, let me know.....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Re: To Miss Jami

Originally posted by PDRtech
                    Does Jami want in on this? advantegously you've have hail.
                    And I've done enough G6's to make it pretty quick.
                    Same offer as above, you break you buy. I mean, no happy no pay.
                    I am definitely in for that!!! You can take a look at them on the 21st if you are coming. I have a black G6 too by the way.

I am in for wings and beer as always... what time are we thinkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by PDRtech
                      anyone have dents? i'd be happy to bring my tools as I work out of my car.
                      PDRtech ... you still looking for cars to work on? I have several vehicles to pick from. My G6 doesn't have any dents, but it does have a scratch (BTW, it's black too), my Blazer also has a scratch too, my Sonoma has a small dent and several scratches, and my Camaro, well, it needs lots of body work!

RC

Comment

• Anybody still up for meeting for wings and beer? Say 6PM at Jamisons?

Comment

• Ok nevermind...something came up. We are going to try for next week instead - the 28th.

Comment

• Originally posted by jami
                            Anybody still up for meeting for wings and beer? Say 6PM at Jamisons?
                            I was planning on going for wings. I can be there as early as 5pm. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by AceBalboa
                              Originally posted by jami
                              Anybody still up for meeting for wings and beer? Say 6PM at Jamisons?
                              I was planning on going for wings. I can be there as early as 5pm. Anyone else?
                              Pimpin had something come up too so he wants to reschedule to next Wed if possible

Comment

• yea next week would be good.... sry ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X