Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC used Auto Graphics from what I've seen, so would u work for them?
    I've looked into them and an independent named Dublu.
    If you're on your own or with another company I'd love to take a look.

Comment

• That's who I work for......Autographics.
      Originally posted by Lampoon
      I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
      '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

• I trained at DC's south shop, worked for them in Toronto for a couple years. They have new corporate ownership. Are you into design and could be tapped for ideas? Also,
        Would you have any recommendations on who to see for tires? I bought Solstice GXP 18x8's and looking to shoe them soon.

Comment

• Ya I know the original owner quite well. The very first Dent clinic he opened was 2 doors down from our shop. Anyways, I do a little design stuff but mostly the guy who painted my covers and the boss, they are the artisits.

As for tires, no. I'm looking myself. The guy I had at Fountain Tire moved to the re-tread centre.
          '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

• Looks like the 7th meeting kinda fell apart. Anybody want to try again? Maybe this week or next?

Comment

• yea sry Jami. had some relationship problems and now im single after4 years.... we can do this wednesday the 11.... Im totally up for it... anyone else?
              sigpic
              GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

• GTP_Canuck

would you be referring to Danny Hinds or his previous 'partners'?
                I worked for his brother Jim in Mississauga. I assume you'd mean Dan I remember AutoG sponsored his Legend Cars, hell I remember picking up a PTCruiser kit mailed from you after I wrecked my PT. Haha. Doesn't an owner there drive one of the Legends? That'd be a blast to do.

Oddly enough it made me remember the company name and you were the first I had searched out when I got here.

I think you might have been done a friend's HHR, Dent Force for Dave Clark.

tiretrends.ca and tirerack.ca have been helpful info, but local recommendations have been few so far.

Comment

• Yup Danny Hinds. PT Cruisers........god I've done sooooo many of those DC Pt cruisers. We also did alot of stuff for Legends. Not so much anymore.

Pimpin....................don't you mean the 14th? Again.....weekday's no good for me.
                  '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

• yep 14th is good by me. Maybe 5:30 or so at Jamisons? Anybody else?

Comment

• would you be willing to welcome a newbie?

Comment

• Originally posted by PDRtech
                        would you be willing to welcome a newbie?
                        Oh I don't know....damn newbs.... ......

Sure anyone and everyone that can make it out is welcome.

Comment

• Ok so we are meeting at 6PM at Jamisons just off of 36 ST NE. Anyone else is welcome.

Comment

• anyone have dents? i'd be happy to bring my tools as I work out of my car.

Comment

anyone have dents? i'd be happy to bring my tools as I work out of my car.

ME ME ME!!! Damn hail this past summer put like 4 or 5 little dents in my roof and hood

Comment

anyone have dents? i'd be happy to bring my tools as I work out of my car.
                                Want to fix my dent in three weeks?

sigpic
                                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                                X