Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Cruise 2010 - September 25, 2010 - sign up!

Thats too bad.....GXP is going to be running strong then
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

omg... im seriously having issues right now... how da heck do u quote a msg... YES i see the lil button with the words "reply with quote" but it doesnt put the right quote in there!!! someone please help me!!!

the 25th.... i am 90% in!! and i will add myself to the list.... once i effing kno how to "reply with quote"!!

Comment

Helping AllieRyder82 out- no details showing so didn't fill in name or details of his/her G6

1. Ratskat aka Kat - 2007 White G6 Convertible GT + husband
        2. TLS2000 aka Tom - 2006 Black G6 Coupe GTP
        3. xLemosx aka Matt - 2007 Blue G6 Coupe GTP + GF
        4. Born2Ski aka Nick - 06 Black G6 sedan GT
        5. Jacquel aka Ryan - 06 Black G6 sedan - + GF
        6. Vballchic1023 aka Sara - 07 Red G6 Sedan + BF and possibly Megan
        7. mrmush44 aka Aaron- 06 Granite Metallic G6 sedan GTP
        8. ToniCipriani aka Calvin - 06 Stealth Gray G6 Sedan SE
        9. AllieRyder82
        Maybe
        10. msamylynn aka Amy - 08 Silver G6 sedan GT + BF
        11.uzun1986 aka Kyle- 08 Silver GXP Street Edt. Coupe maybe GF
        12. ragingfish (mike) - 6 coupe blue...coming all alone...
        Last edited by ratskat; 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Re: Niagara Falls Summer/Fall 2010

12 cars so far
          I wonder if we can hit 25? 2 months to go...

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

1. Ratskat aka Kat - 2007 White G6 Convertible GT + husband
            2. TLS2000 aka Tom - 2006 Black G6 Coupe GTP
            3. xLemosx aka Matt - 2007 Blue G6 Coupe GTP + GF
            4. Born2Ski aka Nick - 06 Black G6 sedan GT
            5. Jacquel aka Ryan - 06 Black G6 sedan - + GF
            6. Vballchic1023 aka Sara - 07 Red G6 Sedan + BF and possibly Megan
            7. mrmush44 aka Aaron- 06 Granite Metallic G6 sedan GTP
            8. ToniCipriani aka Calvin - 06 Stealth Gray G6 Sedan SE
            9. AllieRyder82 aka Allie - 06 Silver G6 Sedan and Not sure who or if im gonna bring anyone.
            Maybe
            10. msamylynn aka Amy - 08 Silver G6 sedan GT + BF
            11.uzun1986 aka Kyle- 08 Silver GXP Street Edt. Coupe maybe GF
            12. ragingfish (mike) - 6 coupe blue...coming all alone...

Lol... i feel a lil retarded.... that was pretty easy...
            Last edited by AllieRyder82; 07-27-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Amy and I won't be the only chicks there for once!!
              My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
              Mods planned soon: On hold for now
              Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
              Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
              LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllieRyder82 View Post
                omg... im seriously having issues right now... how da heck do u quote a msg... YES i see the lil button with the words "reply with quote" but it doesnt put the right quote in there!!! someone please help me!!!

the 25th.... i am 90% in!! and i will add myself to the list.... once i effing kno how to "reply with quote"!!
                works for me.....hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by vballchic1023 View Post
                  Amy and I won't be the only chicks there for once!!

I know right! That's my usual line!

Comment

Ok last time we had a Niagara Falls Cruise we organized people from same areas to drive up together and we all would meet at a certain spot such as maybe the clock area then cruised up to a off road part near a dam - parked and took pictures then all drove to a restaurant in town - basically we just winged it without plans. Do we want to do the same this time or do we want to actually plan things such as maybe doing a bbq - everyone bring something...might be hard for the American's as they can't come across the border with food stuff but if we plan it they can bring the non food stuff..paperplates, plastic forks etc? If we do this I can make potato & or macaroni salad... or we could avoid the fuss and muss of doing that and just eating out like last time.... What time would be good to meet up ?

Thoughts / Preferences / Suggestions ???

Comment

I was thinking that for the ppl that live north of Niagara Falls could meet at one spot (Hamilton for example), to all drive to the falls to a second meeting spot where we could meet the rest of the ppl.
                      Depending on the number of ppl coming it could be a little difficult to eat at a resturant (thinking of parking), but I would prefer that.
                      And maybe we could find a nice scenic route through the wine areas for pics, and a nice drive?

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Ooooooohhh... im so excited! im down for whatevs... cept where wud we have the bbq? also... is this like a day thing... or shud we reserve a hotel room? Maybe go out to a bar/pub for sum drinks?

Comment

Ooooooohhh... im so excited! im down for whatevs... cept where wud we have the bbq? also... is this like a day thing... or shud we reserve a hotel room? Maybe go out to a bar/pub for sum drinks?
                          drinks + hotel... hmmmmm

Comment

Now I wanna go, especially if there is going to be a hotel and/or Drinking involved! Tequila makes her clothes fall off!
                            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

I Love drinking
                              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

I say ... lets get shmammered!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X