X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

Originally posted by Dubbzzz
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Found a parking lot full of 85 Camaro's on the way back from Montreal today.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    Was it by chance near Oshawa??
    Yup, it was technically Whitby. I think it was an old BMW dealership that GM is storing cars at.

Last night I drove back out there and then went over to the Oshawa plant and got a good look at their lot.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

so anyone up for a meet this weekend?

Comment

It's supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon and Sunday.

Anyway, after this week coming I'll be available for the Wednesday KC meets.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

My roommate just broke his leg last last week, still on a cast, so I have to take care of him and be his assistant/driver/chef...
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

hmmm ok then - maybe wednesday night - guess I will go sit by the pool then while there is sun out

Comment

anyone able to meet at Kennedy Commons tonight? I will check the post a few times before deciding to drive down - usually meet around 8pm near the tim hortons close to prospect

Comment

Weather's like crap down here in Toronto... not sure about Aurora.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

ratskat i was there today. did you take your car i didnt see it :S

Comment

Originally posted by MasterP
                    ratskat i was there today. did you take your car i didnt see it :S
                    nope - no one said they were going so I didn't and the weather was crap lol - I would go tonight though but doubt we could get a group together this last minute - hell we can't even with advance notice lol

Comment

Kennedy Commons meet tommorrow June 23/10 - 8pm - near the tim horton's - let us know if you can make it.

Comment

I'll be there! (Text me to remind me @7! )

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there! (Text me to remind me @7! )
                          if anyone reads this Tom and I will be at KC near Tim hortons for 815 tonight

Comment

We're going to try and set up a semi-regular meet again for anyone that's interested.

sigpic

Comment

It was a small meet, but rather successful. Calvin, it was awesome to see you again bud! Kat did an awesome job of attempting to recruit to the group. I hope you join us Violet!

sigpic

Comment

It was a small meet, but rather successful. Calvin, it was awesome to see you again bud! Kat did an awesome job of attempting to recruit to the group. I hope you join us Violet!

Yes it was like old times almost eh - I do hope Violette joins us - I added extra t and e at end - unsure how she spells it though. I liked her car

Comment

Working...
                                X