• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

Kennedy Commons:
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 16&iwloc=C

Downsview Park:
    http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 15&iwloc=A

But nothing is confirmed yet as far as I understand... just pitching ideas.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
      Kennedy Commons:
      http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 16&iwloc=C

Downsview Park:
      http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 15&iwloc=A

But nothing is confirmed yet as far as I understand... just pitching ideas.
      Not supposed to be nice for the weekend again...what a shock

Comment

And I'm not going to be available this weekend. I'm in Montreal.

Next weekend good for everyone?

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I have a slight chance I might be in Buffalo next week Saturday. Sunday should be good though.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

So anyways anyone want to meet up this sunday? Think i might be staying saturday and sunday night. If not thats fine theres plenty of stuff to do down there.....
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

It's the long weekend so I would expect a lot of people to be away out of town.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Ya, I'm going to Montreal with my dad from Thursday to Monday.

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

So any of you who are going to be in town want to meet up while this monster is in Toronto?!!
                  GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                    So any of you who are going to be in town want to meet up while this monster is in Toronto?!!
                    Well I am usually up to a meet but seems we would be the only two lol - If it's a nice day I would be up for a little cruise/meet but I am in Newmarket - if you feel like driving a bit more up north

Comment

No big deal next time I come down maybe some of you will be home or if you guys are ever in Windsor PM and we can meet up for sure. Looks like I have alot of stuff to do in TO anyways gf's already has so much plans...lol

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                        No big deal next time I come down maybe some of you will be home or if you guys are ever in Windsor PM and we can meet up for sure. Looks like I have alot of stuff to do in TO anyways gf's already has so much plans...lol

well good thing as I totally forgot about this and weekend was jam packed with family around the pool...hope we can have a big meet sometime soon

Comment

Back from TO now......took 4.5 hours to get down there and $110 in gas! Good times went to the CN tower and went to a bunch of bars and the eaton center....good time tho

Comment

Found a parking lot full of 85 Camaro's on the way back from Montreal today.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Was it by chance near Oshawa??

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
                              - JL 1000.1 Amp
                              - JL 12" W7
                              - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbzzz
                                Originally posted by TLS2000

Was it by chance near Oshawa??
                                85... not 2010s.
                                <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Working...
                                X