This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

I should be there. I don't have any plans.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
      Looks like a meet for car enthusists Monday, 1ish at Timmies @ Kennedy Commons!
      Hope to see some of the other TO folk there!
      It's moved to 4pm !
      Last edited by ratskat; 02-19-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratskat View Post
        It's moved to 4pm but maybe I shouldn't let Tom know so he plans for 1pm and actually makes it there for 4pm
        Tom: the meet is at 1pm, don't be late!
        Everyone else: meet is at 4pm, don't pull a Tom!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I hope we have good weather - not this crap we are having now grrr
          Last edited by ratskat; 02-19-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Ya, I'm not going then. The joke is old. As is the one pic from the auto show.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
              Ya, I'm not going then. The joke is old. As is the one pic from the auto show.
              Pic? I'm missing something here...
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

First time I went to the auto show in TO....not bad alot of vendors here compared to the detroit auto show
                GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

• Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                  First time I went to the auto show in TO....not bad alot of vendors here compared to the detroit auto show
                  And you didn't tell us you were coming? NOT COOL KYLE! We could have done a minimeet!

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Wanted to have a romantic weekend with Erica.....shes only here for a few more months and I want to make the best of them. Sorry guys. Went to a nice restraunt that was called Kit Kat, best food i ever had.
                    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

In that case, partily forgiven

Comment

Here are the pics from tonights meet, a combination between the Mitsu 4G Toronto club, and us...

We clearly picked a bad area for meets, the vandalism here is out of control!!!

Last edited by BORN2SKI; 03-01-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

We are doing a meet tomorrow at Vaughn Mills 7pm for anyone who is interested. There is a Timmies just south of Jane St/Rutherford Rd at the red dot...

The plan is for 7pm

Comment

So, anyone want to do a meet this week at any point? I'm working in Shelburne all week, so something either close to me or near the 400 would be good.

sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be at the JCO meet tomorrow night starting at around 7:30PM if anyone is interested.

The meet up at Walmart @ 401 & Winston Churchill and do a cruise to an awesome pizza joint and then cruise from their to a Timmies.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Working...
                                X