X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

Thats ok.......I will see and party with you on the 25th
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
      Thats ok.......I will see and party with you on the 25th
      YAYYYY!!!!! we getting shmammered!! :

Comment

For sure!!
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
          For sure!!
          hmmmm well u best be changing ur post on the Niagara thread .. from "having a few drinks" TOOO "getting shmammered"!!!! DOOO ITTT!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by AllieRyder82 View Post
            hmmmm well u best be changing ur post on the Niagara thread .. from "having a few drinks" TOOO "getting shmammered"!!!! DOOO ITTT!! lol

crazy canucks

Yesterday Born2ski and Allie and I had a reason to hang out (getting ready for niagara) we painted our calipers, chromed grills and last minute replacing of rotor and brakes and are almost ready for Niagara run.... snuck some pool time in since it was so hot - it was a blast. Next on agenda for Niagara run readyness we should get together again to have a wash and wax / detailing (& pool) party lol

Oh and Allie the blue was so the way to go if you don't like red - much much much better then silver - silver would have been oh so boring - should post the pics of them in the painting caliper section

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat View Post
              crazy canucks

Yesterday Born2ski and Allie and I had a reason to hang out (getting ready for niagara) we painted our calipers, chromed grills and last minute replacing of rotor and brakes and are almost ready for Niagara run.... snuck some pool time in since it was so hot - it was a blast. Next on agenda for Niagara run readyness we should get together again to have a wash and wax / detailing (& pool) party lol

Oh and Allie the blue was so the way to go if you don't like red - much much much better then silver - silver would have been oh so boring - should post the pics of them in the painting caliper section
              Lol... Thanks Kat!!! i completely agree with u! definately happy that i went with blue... im a lil obsessive compulsive when it comes to blue lol! And yes i will... just gotta snap sum first!
              And that wud be awesome!!! i love getting my car cleaned and shiny! and pool party! BONUS!!! hahaha...
              Thanks again Kat... i had a blast... even thou i missed my phone lol...

Comment

people need pics Allie (and Kat)...
                Show off the great work...

p.s. next time, my house, maybe Allie wont be late this time :P

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                  people need pics Allie (and Kat)...
                  Show off the great work...

p.s. next time, my house, maybe Allie wont be late this time :P
                  lol.... MY bad! i have tendency's to be late sometimes! lol...and where are ur pics mister??

Comment

lol.... MY bad! i have tendency's to be late sometimes! lol...and where are ur pics mister??
                    I was working all day, or didnt you notice?
                    Kat has most of the pics, here is one from KC of your car:
                    (love the chrome accents btw)

and of mine:
                    Clickey

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Lol.... nah i didnt notice! im on halliedays! and thanks for posting that for moi!!! im gonna go out in a bit and take sum pics... and yea i love the chrome!! looks discusting! hahahaha.... hey did u get a letter from GM regarding a glitch in sum of the 2006 G6 models? sumthing bout electric power steering??? I just got it today! and now that i think about it... lately when i start my car... the steering wheel will be locked... and i have to shut it off and restart and it always fixes it.... hmmm... im wondering if maybe thats why my engine light is on.....

Comment

some pics of our meet for caliper painting and chroming and last minute rotor/brake change for Allie

Comment

Lol.... nah i didnt notice! im on halliedays! and thanks for posting that for moi!!! im gonna go out in a bit and take sum pics... and yea i love the chrome!! looks discusting! hahahaha.... hey did u get a letter from GM regarding a glitch in sum of the 2006 G6 models? sumthing bout electric power steering??? I just got it today! and now that i think about it... lately when i start my car... the steering wheel will be locked... and i have to shut it off and restart and it always fixes it.... hmmm... im wondering if maybe thats why my engine light is on.....
                          No issues on mine... Think it's very early builds. Mine rolled off the line in November.

Speaking of which I need new rotors too...
                          Last edited by ToniCipriani; 08-14-2010, 10:09 AM.
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!
                          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Anyone up for a meet tomorrow night at KC?

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
                              Anyone up for a meet tomorrow night at KC?
                              Im in..have work till 7 tho, so be there 730 ish

Comment

Think I ran into you today, Nick... were you at Lawrence and Markham at around 8pm?
                                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X