X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ROTM Banter

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
    Originally posted by jedi3
    I think past winners should not be elegable for another nomination for one year from the time they one.

sounds good to me too, unless they went through a considerable amount of mods.
    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
      Originally posted by WS6 RACING
      Originally posted by jedi3
      I think past winners should not be elegable for another nomination for one year from the time they one.

sounds good to me too, unless they went through a considerable amount of mods.

well it already is like that (kind of) once they win they are no longer eligable for that years so technically if they win in december they could win again in january but then they wouldnt be able to win again until the next year

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Ok I know I'm a little late on the response, but after reviewing all the posts I think I have to say something that takes a little from each one.
        I have been a member for a while now. I have enjoyed the friendship of many people and have learned many things that I would not have before. The problem is I haven't been active lately though. One of the major reasons for that is personal like the fact that I don't have any money to do or show off any mods, but the other is that I didn't feel like this site benefited or apprecaited me anymore. I have a sedan and felt as though many sedan owners were never as recognized as the coupes. Now with that being said- I personally do like the look of the coupes better. The problem is I loved the G6, but I also had to have 4 doors due to my kids. Since the site does have more coupe participants than sedan its obvious the voting will be swayyed, but here's another thought. Most coupe owners are going to be those without young kids which in turn means they will have no one to eat them out of house and home so they can do more mods to their vehicles versus those of us who have to have a four door. Now having said all of that- I think one thing that would interest me enough to bring me back here more often would be more equality on the ROTM. Personally I believe the swapping of the styles would be great. I know my .02 doesn't really matter, but I hope that it may make sense to others here. Good luck either way you go with it.
        Thanks for reading- hugs,
        Nikki #3
        Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
        Mods:
        UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

well I'm working hard to represent the sedan front, but its a lonely road.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
            YOUR NOT ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS
              Originally posted by newbiestyle
              YOUR NOT ALONE
              X3
              I got my front all done, the GM Grills, hood, and everything.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by boredchik3
                Ok I know I'm a little late on the response, but after reviewing all the posts I think I have to say something that takes a little from each one.
                I have been a member for a while now. I have enjoyed the friendship of many people and have learned many things that I would not have before. The problem is I haven't been active lately though. One of the major reasons for that is personal like the fact that I don't have any money to do or show off any mods, but the other is that I didn't feel like this site benefited or apprecaited me anymore. I have a sedan and felt as though many sedan owners were never as recognized as the coupes. Now with that being said- I personally do like the look of the coupes better. The problem is I loved the G6, but I also had to have 4 doors due to my kids. Since the site does have more coupe participants than sedan its obvious the voting will be swayyed, but here's another thought. Most coupe owners are going to be those without young kids which in turn means they will have no one to eat them out of house and home so they can do more mods to their vehicles versus those of us who have to have a four door. Now having said all of that- I think one thing that would interest me enough to bring me back here more often would be more equality on the ROTM. Personally I believe the swapping of the styles would be great. I know my .02 doesn't really matter, but I hope that it may make sense to others here. Good luck either way you go with it.
                Thanks for reading- hugs,
                Nikki #3
                Well said, and you are as much a part of this site as anyone.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

what it comes down to is personal taste and you cant swing that either way.

lets do ricer of the month instead

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33

Who's got the biggest potato launcher?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Yeah but ...BUT.......the sedan owners were voting for the coupes. 4 door loyalty is few and far between.
                          I like the idea of either rotating it -Sedan one month and coupe the next or splitting off and having two classes.

We are under represented here and your points are valid.
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                            the sedan owners were voting for the coupes. 4 door loyalty is few and far between.
                            I don't think this matters cause I've nominated and voted for Ray's "old car" and Rannin Ravensight.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

but there are more than twice as many of you coupe guys...
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

And where are the numbers to back this up?

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                                X