This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ROTM Banter

I'd like to see it come back. Having it actually motivated me to do mods to my car and hunt out photo locations. It was my goal to at least be nominated. Actually winning was great.
    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
      Originally posted by Moonshadow
      As soon as it does come back, I'm nominating the Dirty Hussy again.
      and boy I was accused of kissing ass JK
      whatever it takes
      Nah, just to create controversy.
      I did nominate it last year I believe and people bitched then and Kyle pulled it.
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
        I'd like to see it come back. Having it actually motivated me to do mods to my car and hunt out photo locations. It was my goal to at least be nominated. Actually winning was great.
        Cool, we need more people to know that feeling.
        If we can keep from putting heads from where they were not ment to be maybe we can make this work.

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Oh, I was not around back then.
          I did want to make a move to get it back if I could. if anyone else would like to see it come back a little help would go a long way. If not i will back out of this one
          I'm sure we'll see it again.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

my goal in life is to win ROTM, so we need to bring this back

Comment

Oh, I was not around back then.
              I did want to make a move to get it back if I could. if anyone else would like to see it come back a little help would go a long way. If not i will back out of this one
              I'm sure we'll see it again.
              I am not so sure you will unless we the members can come up with something that we all agree on as far as giudlines and rules for nominations and winners. Without all the moaning and growing about the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS
                You wont get enough votes unless you have a radio with an Aux!
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  the sad part is that it's probably true!

My goal was to be at least Nominated for ROTM... I don't ever see that happening now. Oh well.

Now back on topic.....

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
                    Originally posted by Lampoon
                    the sad part is that it's probably true!

My goal was to be at least Nominated for ROTM... I don't ever see that happening now. Oh well.

Now back on topic.....
                    Thhe sad thing is it looks like you were on topic

Comment

i say bring it back. it's just for standing its not like you got paid or a gift for winning, that i know of haha. its all in fun, i say bring it back!

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

you need better goals

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

you need better goals
                          lol. what if up upper & lower recessed. Do you think i have a chance then? It is my dream

Comment

[quote=Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS]
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            Originally posted by "Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS":of6897d6

you need better goals
                            lol. what if up upper & lower recessed. Do you think i have a chance then? It is my dream [/quotef6897d6]

Since we both have this ROTM dream... I'll nominate you if you nominate me! Then people can't complain about it not being 6's since they both are! Problem solved!

Comment

you should have sent me a PM. we could have kept this under the table. lol

I need to make me a sig that advertises my car for ROTM nominations.

Comment

you should have sent me a PM. we could have kept this under the table. lol

I need to make me a sig that advertises my car for ROTM nominations.
                                Ahh it's better to be out in the open this way there are no "rumors".... it's in writing!

Comment

Working...
                                X