• Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOW OFF YOUR RIMS IN HERE!

no lugs showing

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
      no lugs showing

no offence, but wheels with lips like that usually look alot better with less tire wall...hence why i got mine, because i love those with a lip, but wasnt changing my tire so...

but the wheel itself looks good though

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
      PSN: racin247
      Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

tires wll be replaced when they need be...then a small one

but they only have 1000 miles on them, so no way i was throwing that money away, and i had them on factorys first

Comment

20" Verde Sinisters with 225/35ZR20 Toyo Proxes 4

also noticed someone else with Toyos.

hows this WSM? thats all i have.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
            20" Verde Sinisters with 225/35ZR20 Toyo Proxes 4

also noticed someone else with Toyos.
            You gotta show a better pic than that dude.

Show some full profile pics if you can!

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
            15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
            Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
            Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
            Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

no more pics? i cant be the last one...? show off your rims!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

18" solstice rims
                15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
                Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

rims listed in sig (dont know how i havent posted these on here before)

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I haven't posted on here either! HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                      rims listed in sig (dont know how i havent posted these on here before)

LOVE THOSE RIMS!!

Comment

they look killer on your car!
                        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

thanks!
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

**EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR**

We _DO_ have a For Sale section located here

And more importantly For Sale rules located here

Comment

Originally posted by carreragt7

PMed about

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the info, I actually ran across the For Sale section after posting and was planning on editing my post. 100 post min sounds a bit much for someone like me who bought a set of these (expecting them to be 5x108 as told by the seller) and just wants to pass them on to someone who has the actual car they were made for. They will fit my car but I would prefer to have actual 5x108 on my car. Didn't see the Classifieds/For Sale as the main page is pretty busy and full of stuff. On the bright side this forum seems to be speedy in response (mods and members). Anyone local to me who isn't afraid of meeting a legit seller in person to buy these feel free I guess. You guy's must have had a pretty crappy selling experience to require such strict selling rules. I am a very established member on the forums that actually pertain to my car (Volvo S40 T5 AWD) such as Swedespeed. Same user name. Thanks again, and Pontiac RIP. :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X