Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see scoops and louvers, but what about that shaker? Next?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

• Originally posted by ahuhn
      your grills dirty
      No its not. Its very clean. You could eat off it. What you see are nicks in the paint. I bought some new grills from someone on here but I still havent received them yet.

Originally posted by popsicle
      I see scoops and louvers, but what about that shaker? Next?
      I will install it tomorrow morning!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

• I thought your wife hated those things and couldn't see out of her car without her back side windows.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lampoon
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          your grills dirty
          No its not. Its very clean. You could eat off it. What you see are nicks in the paint. I bought some new grills from someone on here but I still havent received them yet.
          that bastard

(they are shipped though i would have thought theyd be there by now )

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

• Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
            I thought your wife hated those things and couldn't see out of her car without her back side windows.
            She likes them now.....I had to lay down the law.
            ...yes I begged...

MODS:

Comment

• you sure are doing alot of work on that rustang and its not even yours heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

• looks great.

did some jerk door ding your fender-well just above the tire?
                ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

• My name is on the title and I paid every dollar on it.
                  But yaaa....its hers.

As for the ding...Yup...from the looks of it they must have kicked their door open into it to ding it like that. Gonna cost $350 to fix....

Thats on hold. Gonna do it sometimes after the shaker but before the new wheels.

I would have had the Mustang three years this March. The dealership reminded me that my warranty is expiring.

Only 15 more payments till ownage! And it only has 16k miles.

MODS:

Comment

• ^^^^^^
                    Originally posted by jedi3
                    those bastards!!!! I hate people that cant drive and wont stand up for there mistakes!!
                    in your case fling there door open!

put some touch up paint on it to protect it and so it doesn't stand out so much.
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

• paint or no paint they hit it hard enough to kink the metal.

MODS:

Comment

• what about using the dent doctor?

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

• Originally posted by ahuhn
                          what about using the dent doctor?
                          that would be a hard one cuz the dent is right conveniently on the edge of the metal.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

• Pooners is the man spoiling your wife and kids with cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                              Pooners is the man spoiling your wife and kids with cars.
                              Pooners will you be my daddy?

Comment

• Only if you will you submit to toilet training? I thought not....

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                                X