• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMManof3's 2008 G6 GT...

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
    Looks pretty good man. I think the white being outlined would be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think an embossed Vogtland would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
      I think an embossed Vogtland would be great!
      Yeah that would look pretty good!

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Trimmed the wheel up.

Comment

All finished. What do you all think now? I love it!

Comment

Well...I hope you never have to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by GMManof3 View Post
              All finished. What do you all think now? I love it!

Sweet insides what paint did u use?

My Progression
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26268

Comment

I used House of Kolor pavo purple for the steering wheel trim and their shimmer 2k line.

Comment

Originally posted by slowsedan View Post
                  Well...I hope you never have to sell it.
                  I still have the one that was on the car in the first place. I cut up a spare steering wheel. So if I had to sell it, I'll just swap it back in.

Comment

So this is what I have in mind for future projects:

* mud flaps with G6Performance.com painted on it
                    * borla atak exhaust with dual exhaust setup, X-pipe and dual tips, with aftermarket resonator(don't know what brand) .
                    * halo ccfls in my taillights for them to be used for blinkers or brakes. Whichever works.
                    * camber alignment plate's from Cade.
                    * WAMS 91 octane tune.
                    * racingline MMI
                    * crabs or injen intake? I plan on putting the intake down in the middle front of the car.

Not In that order of course. Feel free to input. I have another to add to the list, But I just need to know If my front bumper is AIT or Duraflex.

Comment

How do you plan on running an X-pipe?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Don't get Ingen, it's not 3" piping, I would do crabs or if you need to save a buck get a eBay one cause 3" piping is 3"piping and that's what you want /need, also idk about dual exhaust bro I had my car on a lift cause I was going to buy two obx catback kits and run dual exhaust but there no room around the gas tank unless you come below, but if you figure out a way let me know It's just beside the gas tank between it and the rear control arm there is room for only 1 pipe, so good luck, also just to add to intake if out are going to somehow take it down the middle you don't really need crabs, cause the box won't do you any good, however where are you planning on putting the filter? Idk I'd be interested in seeing how that works out
                        I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
                        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by black07g6gtp View Post
                          How do you plan on running an X-pipe?
                          Each header Will have it's on exhaust tubes. And after the cats Will have the x-pipe. I'll let the muffler shop place it where it needs. Pretty sure I'm right

Comment

Originally posted by Newellzie View Post
                            Don't get Ingen, it's not 3" piping, I would do crabs or if you need to save a buck get a eBay one cause 3" piping is 3"piping and that's what you want /need, also idk about dual exhaust bro I had my car on a lift cause I was going to buy two obx catback kits and run dual exhaust but there no room around the gas tank unless you come below, but if you figure out a way let me know It's just beside the gas tank between it and the rear control arm there is room for only 1 pipe, so good luck, also just to add to intake if out are going to somehow take it down the middle you don't really need crabs, cause the box won't do you any good, however where are you planning on putting the filter? Idk I'd be interested in seeing how that works out
                            I appreciate the inquisitive nature! Yeah, I will stay away from injen then. I want the crabs intake but I also want to run my setup differently. I want to run it down the middle and just on top of the front bumper where you can see it through The lower grille. Or down in front of the upper grille. I just have to think about how long the maf harness plug will stretch to without adding wires. If so, then so be it if I have to splice.

As for The exhaust, I seen one girl had done It. So I'm going to see what I have to do to make it work. Maybe I can get lucky. I'll try to see if a muffler shop can squeeze it in there. I'll take photos of the underside when it is on a lift this weekend or this Friday. I plan on asking a shop how much for them to do this.

Comment

Got me an update from the Vogtland company. They said my springs come in early June. They are sponsoring me with springs and a free company shirt to wear. Also, got me some decals on my car....again. I also am about to do the koni swap soon. I ordered my spare strut housings.

Now.... Just waiting on cades camber alignment plates to be made up for me to pay for them when he has time
                              Have a good day all! Thanks for looking!

Comment

Got all the goodies for the lowering project. Just waiting on my sponsored lowering springs from vogtland. Here are my spare strut housings along with the Koni Yellows. I Also got all new GM OEM strut mounts, spring insulators and neon green strut boots. I also got my school bus yellow for the painting up of the strut housings. Soon I'll be a lowered G6... n'Limbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X