No announcement yet.

Just a Couple Vacation Shots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics! I think I like the first one a bit better, but they're both very good.

Suggestion: first mod on a white car with no side moldings is get rid of the door badges. Of course, they could be Photoshopped out for the calendar :P
    (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

WOW, the first shot is incredible.
      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

You're right rev, I should take off that badge!!
        2007 G6 GT Convertible, Sport Package
        WAR
        EAGLE!!!!!

Comment

dude is gone some bugs are gone

some dirt is gone
          BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
          ^ The Man
          v The Legend

Comment

Did you do that in Paint? If you did, that's impressive!

Or do you have Photoshop at work?

Comment

yup, I keep playin with it any time I get an excuse.
              ^ The Man
              v The Legend

Comment

The first shot is really nice. Definitely would be nice for the calendar.
                2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Sweeeeeet!!!!
                  2007 G6 GT Convertible, Sport Package
                  WAR
                  EAGLE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                    Did you do that in Paint? If you did, that's impressive!

Or do you have Photoshop at work?
                    missed the photoshop at work part. No, Jose even trashed the Games folder when I got my laptop
                    ^ The Man
                    v The Legend

Comment

Bastard! Figures....guy drives a Yaris.

Comment

Got that black and white one any larger? I want to use it as
                        my wallpaper!
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

nice job on both of the pics!
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

hey,

send me a copy of the first one, unedited, raw from the camera if you can (color as well if you have it).

send it to colinpeddle@gmail.com I can clean it up and improve some things on it.

cheers mate. Great shot btw. I'm very jealous. Winter just hit here so it's gonna be april or so before I even have a chance to drive the car again, let alone shoot a decent picture. Also I thought the calendar submissions were done with.
                            The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

That first pick is bad ash. I will try to up you on my vacation. But for now

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                              Originally posted by [i
                              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

When I saw that first pic I thought you had clear reflectors. I was about to get pissed. Lookin good.
                                Originally posted by Nikki
                                You are an e-pimp.
                                Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                                I tried too, my penis way too big
                                07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                                My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                                The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Working...
                                X