Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progres

Thanks!

Now that the snow has officailly stopped for the season im getting new tires and putting the above wheels back on for spring. Currently im running the stock wheels with blizzaks because this is my DD and i still have to work when there is 2ft of snow lol.

Will post pics after my wheels spacers come in and i get the spring wheels back on. Now that she has some show, time to give her some GO! Test pipes are on their way, should be good for 20hp above 3200RPM and hopefully some torque in the low end.

Comment

interested for more pictures, i couldn't tell a big difference in the bumper but i think im looking for the wrong thing or something
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Alright all i have is my iphone pictures i apologize about the poor poor quality.

before,

after,

and one over the other,

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/391468...g-g35-coupe-2d

Comment

debadge?
            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Re: ThatAt&tGuys 2008 G6 GT Coupe Death -> G35 Coupe Progression

I was thinking about debadging the G35 part and leaving the infiniti. Opinions?

Comment

will get better pix on my next off day, thats next friday with my sisters super awsm camera.

Comment

wow that is one clean infiniti. great work dude.
                  sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

i LOVE your car!
                    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Thanks!

Today i painted my carbon fiber grill gloss black with carbon fiber accents. I like CF!

Hard to explain so i took a pic after i did it. Used Pearl Obsidian color with a clearcoat of course. Looking to paint the Carbon fiber front lip too. Just trying to make the cars color scheme flow better. 3 main colors being gloss black, ivory pearl, and CF.

Will post pix when i paint the front lip and get it back on the car.

Comment

dude. this car is sex.
                        sigpic

Comment

jesus wats next this is never ending
                          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Clean G35 Ive always loved the 4drs,since i got kids
                            11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
                            Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
                            13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
                            8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
                              jesus wats next this is never ending
                              IM GLAD YOU SAID THAT CUZ I JUST BOUGHT MOARRRRR!

Im satisfied with the appearance of my whip, BUT not totally happy with the performance. Ive neglected that part so now im starting the build thread. Im looking to keep her NA(naturally aspirated) so i bought damn near every bolt on mod possible without doing cams.

My current build is looking like:
                              -Motordyne Plenum, Copper and ISO thermal resistant (bought today)
                              -NRG 12GA Grouding Kit, 8 point system (bought today)
                              -Exoticspeed Dual Titanium Exhaust (Done, see previous posts)
                              -APEXI Intake (bought Today)
                              -Carbon Fiber Z-Tube (last season, done)
                              -Berk 300 CEL Ceramic High Flow Cats (bought today)
                              -Megan High Performance Y-pipe (installed with the exhaust, done)
                              -New MAF sensor for larger diameter intake tube (done)
                              -2006+ 350Z "REVUP" Air Box with Velocity Stack (done)
                              -Mobil1 Full Synthetic oil, transmission, and differential. (since day 1!)

Also i post on G35Driver.com with updates but ill stop by here with pics. Might be awhile, totally working a 9 day week. But the good news is all the parts i bought today will be delivered to my work!
                              Last edited by ThatAttGuy; 04-12-2011, 10:52 AM.

Comment

looks awesome so far, can't wait to see the addition of more toys!
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X