• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

did he run away with Juicy?? JELOUS!!!!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      did he run away with Juicy?? JELOUS!!!!
      I might have? Gentlemen, I present, Juicy! Too Juicy 4 You! (FIRST PICTURE WAS A SCREW UP, THIS ONE HAS BEEN EDITED)

Oh, and my G6!

14th: AIT Front Bumper Installed. Pete needed some cash and so we swapped front bumpers and some flow! Thanks again Pete.

Here are the pictures I've put in for now, and I've gotta redo my You Tube, too.

Last edited by BAMBAMM; 02-11-2011, 12:31 PM.
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

• Re: Bambamm's 2009 G6GT: First Page Shows All Mods w/Dates

What the **** ?

Comment

lol what the hell
          A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
          Originally posted by 08blackgt
          hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Don't be hatin on Juicy, she's pretty gosh darn fiiiine! She's one of those girls who's got a great booty, with or without pants on! Sorry Lampoon, I'm probably going to be seeing her tonight and tomorrow night, too, I'll send you a picture!

Comment

Cleaned up and ready for the Friday Night Cruise and Saturday Night Fever!
              Darlene You're Gonna Love The Clean Wheels.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, New Pictures in a Clean G6GT, 50,600 miles. I've had it less than a year, I got it with 26,700 on it. Some might say I drive alot, sure do, but I drive with a smile as wide as the Missouri River.

Comment

Nice! wheels definitely look way better when they are clean lol. You should paint your headlight bezels black and get the AIT back bumper and sides
                A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                Originally posted by 08blackgt
                hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

wash that front bumper!!

that G6 looks fantastic bam. all your mods together make for one fantastic looking G6. i tip my hat to you
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene View Post
                    Nice! wheels definitely look way better when they are clean lol. You should paint your headlight bezels black and get the AIT back bumper and sides
                    I'd love a new set of Black Headlamp assemblies, but till someone can get them done right, and not have any condensation issues, I'll stick with the stockers. Maybe one day soon I'll invest in some projectors? Till then, I'm gonna leave the headlamp assembly alone.

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                    wash that front bumper!!

that G6 looks fantastic bam. all your mods together make for one fantastic looking G6. i tip my hat to you
                    Front bumber is clean there. It just left the touchless car wash and the tires are even shiny! Thanks Erik, maybe next time you're in El Cajon we'll get together and you can see it in person.

And weekend update!
                    Went through the foothills up highway 50 and found some good roads for driving, in the maybe Sacramento meet for April.
                    Here are two pictures and I'll have some video later today.
                    I had Kelsey with me but she didn't feel photogenic.

Last edited by BAMBAMM; 02-14-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

great pics bam. i really love your 6. it is definitely top 3 on this site IMO
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                        ...it is definitely top 3 on this site IMO
                        is mine #1?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                          is mine #1?
                          Definitely top 15, ghostie!

3/28/2011: just over 55,550 miles. Car has sat for 4 days, waiting on that UE check, hopefully this Friday or Saturday. I did finally take the last few dollars out the savings for a tank of gas, here is the cold start w/gtr. 3rd cat removed, 2009, 3.5vvt, has a 3rd, non sensored/monitored cat, yes, ya'll!

Comment

Seriously, how cold can a cold start be in California ?
                            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                                Definitely top 15, ghostie!
                                that will soon change! you will see.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
                                X