• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bambamm's NEW G6: The Beginning 6/1/2010

Worth a shot....
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Seems like low voltage possibly with the way things are going crazy, check the alternator and see if it's going bad.
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Now that I've repaired that dam thing, a couple of weeks ago, it's time for a WAY Overdue shot!

"I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Looking good bammm.
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Agreed!
            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

So what was wrong with the 6???

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Why does your 6 look so slammed dude!? Looks Awesome!
                Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
                  So what was wrong with the 6???
                  The main ground wire from the battery terminal to the engine busted right at a right angle bend where it's bolted to the engine block, let me do a SEARCH for the link so you don't have to rack your brain in finding it, silly............Here is the link, it took me 20 minutes.......I hate searching!
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...l=1#post450337

Originally posted by JGP21 View Post
                  Why does your 6 look so slammed dude!? Looks Awesome!
                  Well guys, I took the picture from the side that the fatty driver is always riding on, so if you count the hours/weeks of driving I've put into her since MAY, this year, yeah, the driver side will look dr00ped another two inches! No, its just the way it is, and thanks dude!

Comment

You A Hole!!! I wasn't even aware of THAT thread... good to know though.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Nice explanation lol
                      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

cars looking gorgeous my friend
                        Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                        sigpic
                        Progression Page
                        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                        Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Ok, so oooooooo, I deleted my gmail account that had alll of my progression and so I'll have to put new shiiiiiiiit up tonight! Darlene, I'll take care of you girl! Thanks for telling me, cause I had forgotten and well, I'm a retard..............SOMETIMES!

Comment

Hi...

Progression:

Comment

Actually took these two last night, using the solarized setting on my droid, it was past sundown, so sorry for the grainy camphone shot, but it's pretty bright considering how dark it was outside.

Darlene, here is what you were asking about.
                              Driver Side both, and they are dirty, VERY DIRTY, but here you go Girl!

Sorry for deleting my other stuff, but anyway, it's all good! New photo's, new email, and new google voice number giggity giggity gig a dee!

Google voice number, now available, can you find it in the signature???? Yes, its there I had some Widget Troubles, but hey, you're welcome to call me at that number!

Comment

whoa, BAMBAMM has posted!

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
                                X