Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimson got a goat! 8/30 what have we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crimson got a goat! Waxed-May 30th (last page)

sounds good, I thought it was just light flicker from the video speed. and yes needs a mild cam on it

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

give it time boys. the spring... a 228R will be going in
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Got SAP Grilles on and my dual outlet spintech on. Finishing the cut job on the pass side is yet to be done but its close for now. good enough for today.

Mods in the past 3 weeks:
        Drilled and slotted Cquence Rotors, Pacesetter headers (ceramic coated) with catless mids, Spintech 05/06 style (dual outlet) exhaust.

PICS

sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

I know its not much but i cant rev too bad till i get it tuned.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good!!
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

glad someone cares lol. thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Looks great man!! (I am actually looking at getting the recessed grill soon myself) Please tell me that your going to get different exhaust tips tho!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                Originally posted by wzbhnn
                We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT View Post
                  Looks great man!! (I am actually looking at getting the recessed grill soon myself) Please tell me that your going to get different exhaust tips tho!!
                  why would i get different tips?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                    why would i get different tips?
                    Could just be me but, the valence has way to wide of a hole for a single tip unless it were a rectangle (camaro) tip or an oval... Plus to me single walled, non rolled tips just look cheap!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

That front end looks great i really like the sap grilles. ( i just came back cause i noticed the bottom you painted really nice without reading back i thought you had that painted with the grilles at a shop or something nice job.)
                      And that exhaust sounds awesome. How was it getting those headers in?
                      Last edited by Daniel; 10-19-2011, 05:47 PM.
                      My Progress thread
                      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Could just be me but, the valence has way to wide of a hole for a single tip unless it were a rectangle (camaro) tip or an oval... Plus to me single walled, non rolled tips just look cheap!!
                        These are double walled tips direct from spintech....

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        That front end looks great i really like the sap grilles. ( i just came back cause i noticed the bottom you painted really nice without reading back i thought you had that painted with the grilles at a shop or something nice job.)
                        it was a BEAR. dear god what a PITA. then my buddy who has a civic SI borrowed my tools today and did his headers and his exhaust in one day by himself. WTF.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          it was a BEAR. dear god what a PITA. then my buddy who has a civic SI borrowed my tools today and did his headers and his exhaust in one day by himself. WTF.
                          sigpic

Comment

Really?? hrm... They sure don't look like it from the picture!! But either way, they don't fit the hole very well...

Comment

Bought something for the goat today...long hard and....well its just long and hard.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bought something for the goat today...long hard and....well its just long and hard.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
                                X