Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimson got a goat! 8/30 what have we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crimson got a goat!

on the system
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
      on the system
      prolly put some up this afternoon...cant do vids cuz sub is in the break in period
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

intake looks good, I kinda wish I would have gone a different route than the Vararam, then I wouldn't be throwing codes left and right and running lean......ehhhh
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
          intake looks good, I kinda wish I would have gone a different route than the Vararam, then I wouldn't be throwing codes left and right and running lean......ehhhh
          shit i was lean on bank one before i did anything....

on a side note the tube came outta the TB on the drive home today and it threw a code cuz of it lol.
          sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

^lol yeah I bet that threw the "WTF is going on" code
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

^lol yeah I bet that threw the "WTF is going on" code
              haha pulled the code and it said "WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!!?!"
              sigpic

Comment

lol I'm over here laughing at my desk, too funny

Comment

Le System!!

like i said no vids cuz its in the break in period.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Re: Crimson got a goat! Intake Pg10, system pg 11

is the sub bolted down
                    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Hope your not a golfer LOL

Looks good, I like the new JL stuff
                      2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                      2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                      Tsukuba Red

Comment

DAMN YOU, I want a double din so bad!!! Whats the model number on that one and how did you get it to do the pontiac screen?

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
                          is the sub bolted down
                          ?? like is the sub screwed into the box or is the box bolted to the car?
                          DAMN YOU, I want a double din so bad!!! Whats the model number on that one and how did you get it to do the pontiac screen?
                          Pioneer Premier F90BT and u can load any screen u save to flash drive so i googled pontiac and then applied it
                          sigpic

Comment

nice nice, I just googled it, not too bad of a price for it. Do your steering wheel controls work with it?

Comment

nice nice, I just googled it, not too bad of a price for it. Do your steering wheel controls work with it?
                              you gotta get the other harness that's 90 bucks so I didn't and got the other one that was 12 bucks hahaha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                              sigpic

Comment

^lol nice

Comment

Working...
                                X