Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matts06GT Progression - Got a Much Needed Clean!! (pg.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Matts06GT Progression (Some Badges Off!!) May 17, 2010 P

Originally posted by SexyG6
    haha i just drove past the exit to Volga like 4 hours ago.......was on my way back from class in montana and just crossed back into illinois on I80.........which is mabey 6 hours from home or so.....i had already drove 1400 miles from class at the time............well they finally called me back to work on storm in Mandan, ND and as i was drivin up I29 i saw they sign for ur town so i was like " SO THATS where that is" lol. hopefully im done in ND in a month and get to get a new GXP coupe lol..............
    No way!! I thought I was a loner up here!!! It is awesome that you seen the sign and remembered tho!! I seriously thought to myself that no one on this site would even know that South Dakota had cars as apposed to Covered Wagons!! (You won't believe how often I get that!!) I have been all over the country for Track meets and people always ask how we got there and when we say, "Um... a Plane..." they always come back with, "You have airports in South Dakota?"

Sometime on your way through you will have to PM me and we can maybe do a photoshoot together if I am going to be around!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
    Originally posted by wzbhnn
    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT
      Sometime on your way through you will have to PM me and we can maybe do a photoshoot together if I am going to be around!!
      lol, sounds good to me lol, so is the pic ur cars are in on ur sig US 14? i cant wait till tomorrow to find out whats goin on lol. got sent here for storm cleanup so i imagine it'll only be for a month or less but idk if whatever company they sent me to is keepin me after or not cuz i got sent outa my apprenticeships area b/c they were short on ppl lol. so dont got any clue when id be comin back thru but will let ya know when lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT
        lol, sounds good to me lol, so is the pic ur cars are in on ur sig US 14? i cant wait till tomorrow to find out whats goin on lol. got sent here for storm cleanup so i imagine it'll only be for a month or less but idk if whatever company they sent me to is keepin me after or not cuz i got sent outa my apprenticeships area b/c they were short on ppl lol. so dont got any clue when id be comin back thru but will let ya know when lol.
        No it isn't US 14, but it is a paved road perpendicular only about 100 feet off of it!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?

Comment

wow its like a whole new car with out those badges...those pics are just amazing

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
            wow its like a whole new car with out those badges...those pics are just amazing
            Thanks man!! Now I just gotta figure out what I wanna do with the trunk... I want to debadge the "Pontiac" but after that I am not sure what to do with the rest... I am thinking maybe leave the GT and move the G6 over to the left... I think I will keep the Pontiac Symbol but get an overlay (gotta support our dieing breed) But I also have this weird want to spell out a nickname across the bottom of the trunk instead of the G6 and GT emblems... I am uncertain what to do... Any ideas??

Comment

debadge the pontiac g6...everybody knows what the hell it is espeically one as stock looking as urs
              next, start doin interesting mods and then post pics

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

debadge the pontiac g6...everybody knows what the hell it is espeically one as stock looking as urs
                It wont look so stock for long!! Mods coming soon son, soon!! I am going to get my headlights, white LED interior lights, white LED license plate and reverse lights, recessed uppers and lowers, and if I have some money burning a whole in my pocket either LED tails or Exhaust!!

I have always wanted to name her "Pursuit", but I figure if I badge that on the back someone might mistake it for a Pontiac Pursuit!!

Comment

who pissed in your vagina man? we've all been at the starting point like hes at, just because his car isnt all modified doesnt mean he cant post up the little stuff hes doing. get off your high horse.

anyway matt, if you do the nickname thing, be careful, that could come out super RICE lol...overlays are a good idea, maybe paint your interior pieces? thats cheap and easy to do. then start doing the bigger things.

Comment

Originally posted by cdubb33
                    anyway matt, if you do the nickname thing, be careful, that could come out super RICE lol...overlays are a good idea, maybe paint your interior pieces? thats cheap and easy to do. then start doing the bigger things.
                    I was thinking of doing that too... I was thinking either CF or get them painted black with a star burst airbrushed in red!!

Also cookiemonster... do your headlights have superflux LED's?? And do they really look like they do in your videos or can you see each individual LED from a distance (unlike your vids)??

Comment

I was thinking of doing that too... I was thinking either CF or get them painted black with a star burst airbrushed in red!!
                      that would look sick. if you do the CF like that one guy on here did, clear coat it. but the black with the airbrush starburst would be pretty sick, just no queer starbursts lol

Comment

im having issues with them now so im not gonna say anything positive about them til they get fixed...you can exactly see each one cause unlike the audi they are not divided into separate housings they'resick lookin when all are working ...you can sorta see one from a good distance but not as easy to see with headlights on

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

i think i'd start with tinting the tails and finishing up your lights.........then do intake and exhaust lol. u ever figure out what you wanted to do with ur exhaust yet?

Comment

Lookin' good so far. Now you need to debadge the rest of your trunk and tint the tail lights
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

im having issues with them now so im not gonna say anything positive about them til they get fixed...you can exactly see each one cause unlike the audi they are not divided into separate housings they'resick lookin when all are working ...you can sorta see one from a good distance but not as easy to see with headlights on
                              Ok, I am still debating what LED's to use for mine... I don't know whether to get a wide/small angle led, flat/round top led, traditional/smd/superflux... So many options!!
                              i think i'd start with tinting the tails and finishing up your lights.........then do intake and exhaust lol. u ever figure out what you wanted to do with ur exhaust yet?
                              I am going to make the car look good before I worry about speed, these cars aren't fast anyway so I will worry about intake/tune/exhaust when I get it looking sexy!! And I want LED tails, so I will wait to tint those!!

Comment

Mini Photoshoot!!

Comment

Working...
                                X