Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project BARRICADE - The rise of a Decepticon.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Project - Barricade

Ill be glad to throw up a few field mice bones
    on your dash if you'd like...? Who cares what
    he says as long as his name is on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OWL
      Ill be glad to throw up a few field mice bones
      on your dash if you'd like...? Who cares what
      he says as long as his name is on it?
      I disected owl pellets in high school, it was amazing how many critters were in each pellet! I think there were about 3-4 small rodents in one!

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
        He may not put the 643 since his cars are numbered but I can ask!
        So have him write.... Barricade - 643 and underneath his signature... If he doesn't who cares it will still say barricade AND STEVE SALEEN!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Took all morning to read the thread. Robert, good job. You should be proud.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I like that....

Barricade then the number then under that his signature.

Awesomesauce...!! Thank you SOOOO much for the input.

I will post up pix of the part today before shipping it to him this week.
            I am so pumped about this....
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Haha.... another piece to the Barricade puzzle.... BTW when is this happening Pooners???

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

The parts were actually shot yesterday. Im going to go pick them up this morning.
                Then I have to package up the center piece and send it off.
                I already picked up a white paint pen. It works great and looks awesome.

I think the white on the black will look awesome.....

MODS:

Comment

I cant wait to see it!!! How did you even come across this... If you dont mind me askin?

Comment

The idea or getting it to happen??

Steve signs many of his cars. I got the idea when I saw him and Parnelli Jones
                    signing the dash's of their PJ/Saleen production cars. I received an extra of those
                    as a gift from my brother for my birthday.

I thought about installing it into Barry but I had seen a Mustang that had
                    black overlays on the dash. It looked great but it
                    looked like overlays. I thought ....why not paint the dash? -Not rattle can but
                    make it look professional and unique. Afterall...Barricade should not look like other Mustangs! Black....Make that gloss black! I started with the steering wheel.

Dont know if you caught that but I pulled the silver trim on the steering wheel and replaced it with trim painted gloss black.
                    This highlights the Saleen airbag center cap. If you go back a few pages you can see pix of it. Remember?

The gloss black grew on me then I found a guy who replaced his dash with the GT500
                    dash so I had access to another full dash IUP setup. I could have just pulled mine and done it but I wanted a backup in case there were any issues. I can always sell my stock IUP and recover the investment.

Since I was pulling the cluster anyways to stick this in:

I figured now was a good time
                    to swap it all out.
                    I pulled the chrome trim off for the paint so it will be black and chrome. I will put the chrome back on today and snap a pix so you can see it pre-sign.

As for the access.... Thats another story.

MODS:

Comment

That's AWESOME!!!

Comment

Dash is painted...

Airbag cover:

Pass side end piece:

I put the vents back together....Black & Chrome look goooooood!!!

Cluster surround:

Center piece thats to be signed:

Same but with vents installed:

and here it is with a signed stock one:

MODS:

Comment

That came out awesome pooners!!! and Black and Chrome is sexy!!!

Comment

awesome. super shiny. cant get video of the signature?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

what kinda paint did you use cuz that looks TITS!
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

That's more great work, Robert. All the rest of us can do is bow in your presenceor kick you in the nuts out of jealousy.
                                Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                                Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                                Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Working...
                                X