Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project BARRICADE - The rise of a Decepticon.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lampoon's Project - Barricade

Holy CRAP Lampoon! That is so amazing! You better get that push bar on NOW!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! I need to see completed Barricade!!!

Comment

I did something I thought was cool.....I made the plate 3D....it kind of hovers over the back.

The bracket pushed it out a small amount at the bottom and I thought.....HEY.....that gives me an idea!

The plate & bracket actually pulls down from the top (spring loaded) to allow access to the key lock.
      I dont really need it though cause I pop the trunk with the remote....but even with the LP floating mod the bracket still functions. It pulls down as needed.
      I know....im goofy....I just thought "this would look cool".....
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

It does look cool, do the LP lights still hit it?

Comment

Robert, you continue to amaze me. I'm sure that the car was the BIG hit at the show and it looks soooooooooooo HOT and I don't say that too often about Fords

I'm surprised that Gails doesn't and a push bar and bracket kit for the Mustang application. I hope your bracket and bar fabrication goes smoothly

Comment

awesome u pilled through good job...now for some track and burn out vids
            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Lampoon, this is so awesome!. You've done some very very very very amazing work!!

Progression Page

Comment

I added Wig Wags to the car yesterday....anyone know what that is?

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  I added Wig Wags to the car yesterday....anyone know what that is?
                  So that's how that works...

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Strobes?!?!!? Vid please!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Not enough room in the garage to see/film it and its raining outside.

Soon. Its wicked....

MODS:

Comment

did you get the wig-wags through Galls or the place that installed the light bar for you, you should get strobes for tha tails

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          you should get strobes for tha tails
                          and stop teasing us with comments. a lil water never hurt anyone.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I'm satiated. The End.
                            106,000 MILES!
                            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

I WANNA SEE!!!

Comment

i find it funny how the most popular thread on a pontiac site is about a ford
                                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Working...
                                X