Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaanik
    c) more comfortable height for driver right arm rest
    This one might be tough, since I find that arm rest to be the perfect height for me.

Comment

Yea, I find it the perfect height to rest my elbow on with my hand on the shifter. That's my natural driving position.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I wish we had some sort of power recline feature too.

Comment

Very true, that always struck me as odd that the power driver's seat has full range of motion for the seat, but still a manual lever for the seatback. I expected it to be like the power seats in my family's 2003 Envoy, those were power seatbacks as well.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Yeah not even a power lumbar either, I was pretty disappointed.

Comment

I haven't found a use for the lumbar support. It hurts my back when I adjust it.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                A turbo charged V8? GM would never let that happen. They will not build a car faster than the corvette. Nice dream though. While we're wishing how about a rocket engine like the Batmobile?
                They could always put a turbo on the corvette, I'd be ok with that
                Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

RWD!!!!! FWD blows goats.

Some kind of forced induction would be nice too for the top end model.
                  2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                  (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                  (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                    Very true, that always struck me as odd that the power driver's seat has full range of motion for the seat, but still a manual lever for the seatback. I expected it to be like the power seats in my family's 2003 Envoy, those were power seatbacks as well.
                    And every time you have to let someone in the back of your coupe, your seat position gets messed up, and you have to find it again. I'm still in awe about this one.
                    Originally posted by colinpeddle
                    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                    That here, by G6er law, we lie
                    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by carsuperfreak
                      And every time you have to let someone in the back of your coupe, your seat position gets messed up, and you have to find it again. I'm still in awe about this one.
                      Mine doesn't.

Comment

Do you drive in the default position? I don't know of any manual coupe seats that retain a customized position after being put forward. Pretty cool if they do.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

I make everybody get in the passenger side because the power driver seat takes too long to move forward and back
                          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

I agree with the seats. I couldnt believe that when I first saw it.

I wish we didnt have the DIC in the headunit to make an aftermarket headunit easier. The cost and appearance of the mounting kits with the DIC is just unappealing.

I am still hoping for the perfect spoiler that doesnt have any angles that arent great, like the hammerhead.

Comment

yea I thought the DIC was cool at first because my previous cars never had one, but now my dash looks cheap because of my Metra kit
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                                Originally posted by carsuperfreak
                                Mine doesn't.
                                This has been discussed a few times. Troy, your car is a freak.

Comment

Working...
                                X