Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good now

Ok this will have to do, until I get a better pic of my car. :smoke:
    "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Man how do I always miss the tits....

First off I loved my G6 it was my baby.
      It is awesome how I was able to see this community grow from a little seed and now it is a flower is blooming. We all added our own fertalizers and now there are so many ways and ideas we have come up with to trick them out. Although I think you guys are getting a little nuts in the under the hood aspect but hell go for it. The Sky is the limit. So this is kinda my resignation because as of tuesday I am now the proud owner of a 2004 Quick Silver GTO M6. If your looking for power... enough said.
      To tell you the truth anyone with out any car experience thinks I just got black rims and a spoiler added to my own car . All in all I will truely miss my G6 it has some great memories and I will still pop in here and see what it up. Thanks guys :smoke:

Comment

Damn.

Nice GTO.

Comment

Congrats ed and i'll see ya on AIM...... :smoke:
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Ed,

Going to bring that thing to Street Car Chaos?

John
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Damn another GTO, b0000!

Looks good tho

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                Ed,

Going to bring that thing to Street Car Chaos?

John
                Possibly... I won't be draging her though. I'm goin to be commin up there with a couple of GTO's one of these weekends.

Comment

Vids pf the GTO ripping around?
                  SSSS Czar

Comment

no vids yet but I am ripping around :smoke:

Comment

oh, i wish

what i want to do to my ride & what i want it to do for me:

first off: i love my car, i love my car so much that i gave her a name... her name is NYX - as in the goddess of the night.

secondly: i love the color of my car (stealth gray metallic), which is why i bought it. i dig the fact that i think my GTP looks a bit like a stealth fighter... however, there are a few things that i want to do to get her looking just right.

starting with:

1-tinting the widows (27% charcoal formula one)
                      2-adding TIN INDIAN badges (that i am having custom made) to replace
                      the GM markers on the sides, and one for under the hood.
                      3-all-weather ebony floor mats for front and rear w/ matching cargo mat for the trunk
                      4-GM performance Strut Brace
                      5-Stage 3 or Cold Air Box from doctorspeed
                      6-GT-R exhaust w/4" tips and Magnaflow SS muffler from
                      classicperformance.
                      7-completely customize interior dash, trim, & modling with black & silver
                      REAL carbon fiber & silver accents to match existing silver stuff
                      (ie. steering wheel accents & door handles).
                      8-istall redlinetuning's quicklift hood struts.
                      9-possibly replace rotors and calipers w/ brembo products, or at least get
                      some red caliper paint for my existing junk.
                      10-purchase and install BOSS 318 black chrome wheels (18"x8")
                      11-find real billet grille replacements for upper and lower grilles.

now... if anyone has any recommendations as to where to go to get half of this stuff done - i would be glad to hear it.

the key for me is to keep things understated. remember: i like the "stealthfactor."
                      --<<the tin injun is back>>--
                      2006 G6 GTP coupe - 3.9L V6 w/ 6spd. manual

Comment

Figure i'll have my g6 for a while and I dont mind, I love it. My plans are to enjoy it, keep it clean and sharp looking inside and out. I would like to get the windows tinted soon, get the intake and muffler system on it, maybe some upper and lower grill changes (chrome most likely), maybe a hid kit, and eventually some 18" or larger wheels down the line. Wanna make this my new hobby I guess. Pretty excited about it!
                        '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Pay it off! DR speed CAI and the GT-R exhaust would be nice while I'm waiting.
                          .......G6 is SOLD.......

Comment

my goal is to keep it for as long as I can. I love the car. Oh yeah, and pay it off....

Comment

I need to you guys to talk me out of putting myself in the poor house. Been running my finances for the next few months, and I'm seriously considering buying the GM accessory grilles, the GM ground effects kit, AND a GT-R exhaust, all around the end of August. All the appearance stuff will be prepainted, and it comes out to around $2,100 plus whatever shipping is needed. I can afford it if I stash money away for the next 3 months, and still have a few grand in savings, but I'm pretty sure I'll puke seeing that bill.

I want it so bad though...if I'm going to do anything this year, I wanna do it all and do it right.

I'M CONFLICTED

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                              - DS S3 Intake
                              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

^^Go for it. Just do it.
                                Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
                                Eric # whatever
                                newbiestyle:
                                holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X