Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrSmith05 - my last name is Smith and my favorite number is 5. I also like the flick Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
    -Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow

-Forget the car, if the driver sucks, you don't stand a chance!
    ----------------
    'Quick'Silver 2006 G6 Sedan 3.5ltr V6
    - debadged - took out resonator

Comment

well clearly

g6 because i have a g6...

and kristie is my nickname...

hense g6kristie lol

...i also tried to register once before with a different name... but for some reason didnt get the confirmation email..
      2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
      2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

byg e was my jail house name
        !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
        FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
        SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
        14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

I drive a GTP
          and my year book nickname was Heebs
          because my last name is hebel.
          Hence GTPHeebs
          Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
          Eric # whatever
          newbiestyle:
          holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

My name kinda transitioned:

I had a 2000 Cavalier Z24.....and it was silver....so my name was always QuickZilver....for the Z24...Z....

Then I got a truck, it wasnt silver, but it was a Z71..so I changed my name is QuickZilverado.....hehe....

Then I got my 6 and I was like hmm...after a week of sorta voting on the J-body Northwest site, someone recommended "Quick6"....it sounded the best to me, and its also the name of some drinking contest deal, maybe some of you have seen it:

Quick6 >>http://www.ivygateblog.com/blog/2006...ot_talent.html
            2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

drunken was my name when i was in the cripps. then, when i joined the mafia, they called me maxx.

Comment

"... but my ma, she keeps goin', Toni, Toni, be a real man, stand up for yourself, don't take no shit... But all I want is to be a good son. Show that she cares for me. Show that she loves me. And.... you know... say I was a kid. But nothin' seems to be good enough for her. You know what I mean, what do I do?" -- Toni Cipriani, Chatterbox Radio, Liberty City
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Gee let me see what the easiest way to explain this would be----------I get bored alot, I am a chik, and I am on my 3rd car. I think that will do it.
                  Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
                  Mods:
                  UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

I own a GTP, and one of my idols is Optimus Prime

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                    - DS S3 Intake
                    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Have used this name for years. Named one of my characters MagicEyez in the mmorpg I play ... just sorta stuck after that. Have used it for at least ... 4 years that I can remember.

Comment

What's the story behind my username? You're kidding, right?

Rev. Greg D.
                        (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

This is what Midnight made me pick because my name is Jennifer and she calls me Chennfer... simple as that

Comment

hyperlite is a wakeboard brand i wakeboard and 321 was the odometer when i became a member
                            EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Comment

I think he was making a joke on his name "Spazmatic"..

Anywho: My name is Scott, so I altered the spelling, and BB for Black-Belt, since I've been training for a long time.
                              Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
                              My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

I drive a crimson coupe
                                Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Working...
                                X